One thing

Lily's: POV

"I'm so glad you are back." I said with a smile. "Me too!" replied Oliver. "I don't remember what happened after we had died, but the next day we woke up as vampires." I said low.

"You don't know who turned you and Adam?" he asked and I shook my head. "It doesn't matter now." I said and went into a hair salon. I colored my hair light purple because I wanted a new look.

(Lily's new look, let's pretend she has blue eyes)

"You look amazing!" replied Oliver when I was finished. "Thanks!" I said and we walked to a smoothie bar. "Two glass with blueberry smoothie please." I said to the guy behind the desk. "Fix it!" replied the guy and he broke in Finnish. Me and Oliver sat down at table and talked.

"Dad has met a guy named Tommy Joe Ratliff and I think he likes him." I said. "He sounds nice, better than John anyway." replied Oliver with hate in voice. Everyone knew what kind of person he was then. "If I saw John now I would have killed him." I said angrily and my eyes shone red for a second.

"Here's your drink!" repiled Sauli. I shook my head again and went back to normal. "Thanks, now leave." I said. Sauli nodded and went away. "You're such a badass." replied Oliver with a soft laugh. I hit his hand playfully but laughed too.

Adam's: POV

I rang at the doorbell and a little girl with long dark-brown hair opened the door. "Kitty!" she called and Tommy showed up by her side. "Hey Adam, this is my niece Bridget." he explained. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I said and she giggled softly. "Welcome in!" replied Tommy and I thanked him.

He showed me around in his apartment and I also met his dog Etta. Tommy told me that he had taken some time, off from school to take care of his niece and his dog.

"I like your nickname but I prefer PrettyKitty." I said. "I love it, it's so cute." replied Tommy and blushed. I checked my message and Lily had send me a picture of her new look. Nice hair color😊 I wrote to her. "Who is that?" he asked curiously. "It's my daughter Lily." I said. "I didn't know you had a child." he replied. It's much you don't know about me. I thought for myself.

"Well, I didn't know you were uncle." I said. "Okay fine, you win." replied Tommy with a smile. "Good!" I said and smirked. He chuckled and blushed again. "He's a very cute PrettyKitty." repiled Bridget. "I totally agree!" I said. "Naw thanks guys!" replied Tommy. He's so handsome and I was madly in love with him.

Aww Bridget is so cute and I love Lily's new hair color💜 I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~