Maskquerade

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 14 of October year 1995 New York

"If they only knew!" said Sauli. "Yes!" I replied with a smirk and let the dead body fall to the floor. "Let's go downstairs, they're waiting for us." I replied, and we walked down. "It means so much, that you two could come." said Laura, who held the masquerade ball. "It was a pleasure to, be invited." I replied, in a faked kind tone.

"I don't want to be rude, but I think you have made a mistake." said a man, and looked at us. "So the rumors are true? the famous Van Helsing is here." I replied fearless. "How dare you even be here? murderer." said Van Helsing coldly. "Unfortunately, I must ask you to leave the party now, I don't tolerate that you talk bad my friends." replied Lauera strictly.

"They are not your friends, they're vampires, and your beloved husband is lying dead upstairs." said he said, and walked out. Suddenly the lights went off, and the hall was filled with screams. After me and Sauli had killed everyone, we set fire on the mansion.

We went out and our clothes were bloody and a pleased smile spreads on my lips. No one dared to go out after the dark. We became known as blood-thirsty and cold-hearted vampires, who showed no mercy.

-End of the flashback-

Adam can be really evil when his humanity is off. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~