What I've done

Adam's: POV

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked and crossed my arms. "Stay away from my family." said Lily warned. "Whoa, take it easy now." replied John and held up his hands. "You have one second you go away from here." I said and showed my fangs. "I will not harm anyone, I just want to talk." replied John calmly. "Come in!" I said and he smiled.

I went up to Tommy and held him close to me. "I see you've found another man." replied John with fake sad tone. "Tommy keeps his promises and he's not cheating." I said and kissed his lips.

I think it was year 1994 when you and Sauli killed two people in Finland and, you drank his blood." replied John and three eyes looked at me. "I had no humanity during that time." I defened. "You were together with him and since Sauli also was a warlock you two, became soulmates when you drank form him." he reminded me.

"Take your brother upstairs now." I said strictly. "Come Max, we'll leave them alone." replied Lily low and they walked up to their rooms. I have never been strict against them or used a fierce tone. What's happening with me?

"Everything will be fine if you just turn off." said John. Sauli showed up in the doorway and he stretched out his arms. "I miss you Adam, please came back to me darling." replied Sauli. I closed my eyes and turned off my humanity. I ran up to him and he gave me a hug.

"I've never loved you Tommy." I said. "What?" he asked shocked. "I have miss you so much." replied Sauli. "Adam!" he shouted. I walked up to him and my eyes glowed red. "Oh Tommy!" I sighed and stroked his cheek. I bit into his neck and drank the blood. "Please stop!" begged Tommy but I didn't heard him. Then he fell lifeless down and Sauli laughed evilly.

Tommy is just unconscious and Sauli is controlled by John. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~