Where are you? I need someone to be my lover.

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 15th of September year 1992 Finland

"Have fun tonight dad." said Lily and gave me a hug. "Thanks honey!" I replied. I went to a night club and ordered a glass whiskey. While I drank caught a beautiful Finnish accent my ear. I put down my glass, and went up to him. He had blonde hair and his eyes were bluer than the sky. "Hello handsome." I said with a smile. He looked at me and smiled back.

He began to talk, and of course I didn't, understand a single word he said. "Hello, my name is Sauli Koskinen." he said slowly in English. "Nice to meet you, I'm Adam Lambert." I replied and smiled. "You have a beautiful name, and your eyes are gorgeous." said Sauli. "Aww thank you so much." I replied, and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Maybe you want to see more of Finland tomorrow?" asked Sauli hopefully, when we were outside the hotel. "I would love to!" I said happily. "See you tomorrow then!" replied Sauli, and kissed my lips for the first time. I kissed him back, and a geart feeling filled my body. We said good night to each other and I walked back home.

"Did you have fun?" asked Lily when I came back. "Yes, and I've a boyfriend." I said with a smile. "I'm glad for you." replied Lily. "Thank you again." I said and went up to my room.

I dreamed of Sauli that night and couldn't wait to see him the next day. I wondered if he was a vampire too? He was so kind and wonderful. There was something special about Sauli that made me like him even more. I had no idea he would change my whole life and one day it'd be difficult to say goodbye.

-End of the flashback-

Just a flashback how Adam met Sauli and and it was love at first sight. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~