Family tree

Lily's: POV

"Lily!" said Max. I went up to him and looked out from the window. "What is she doing here?" I asked when I saw my principal. "She called me and asked to come over." said Adam. "Are you crazy?" I shouted and then the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath and went downstaris.

I opened the door and outside stood Miranda. "Hey!" I said with a fake smile. "Hello Lily." she replied and went inside. "Welcome Miranda, I'm Lily's dad." said Adam polite. I bit my lip not to start laughing. The last time dad had a conversation with her was when his humanity was off. "Well, it's nice to meet you." replied Miranda.

I showed her around and she wrote down something in a notebook. We went to the livingroom and I panicked when I saw a light brown tail under the carpet. "Excuse me." I mumbled and Miranda continue to write.

I lifted up my sister and she licked my face. "My principal is here and she doesn't know we are supernatural creatures, and we have to keep a low profile." I explained. Melody put her head askew and looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "If Miranda find out something, we risk ending up in a foster home or something." I said. Melody growled silent and I platted her back to calm her down.

"We're your pack and I allow no one to take us away from you." I said and kissed her head. "The full moon is gone." said Max suddlenly. Miranda turned around just in time to see how Melody transformed from wolf back to human. "She's a werewolf." replied Miranda shocked. "Yes she is and a very mischievous wolf." I said with a smirk. "But how is it possible?" she asked. "That's a good question actually, because she was an ordinary human when papa gave birth to her and no one in our family are werewolves." I said.

"This is just too much." replied Miranda tired and went down again and I followed after her. "You will not remember anything of this or what you were doing here." I said while I looked into her eyes. She shook her head and went to her car. I closed the door and breathed a sigh of relief. "The next time you invite over a teacher to our house, warn me first." I said strictly. "I promise!" replied Adam.

I love when Lily is sassy and she don't let anything happen to her family. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~