Count me in

Lily's: POV

-Flashback-

The 20th of June year 1903 England

"You're not a little girl anymore." said Henry with a smile. "I can feed the chickens now, although I'm afraid of them." I replied. "They will not hurt you honey." said Ian. When we came home I ran to the kitchen. "Mommy!" I replied happily. "Hello Lily!" said Angela and hugged her daughter.

"Hey Max, I'm your big sister Lily and I can't wait to see you." I replied and put my hand om mom's stomach. Angela and Ian laughed softly. "You'll be a great sister." he said. "Thank you daddy." I replied with a smile.

People who met me could hardly believe that I was only four years. I was different from other children and I loved to help on the farm. My favorite animals are horses.

After dinner I went out to the pasture to feed my best friend. "Hello Moonlight." I said and gave him a apple.

(Lily's best friend Moonlight)

Moonlight ate the apple and I patted him. "You're so beautiful." I said and he wagged his tail as thank you. "Lily, bedtime." called Ian. "Goodbye Moonlight." I said and went in again.

"We'll always be a family?" I asked when he had read a tale. "Yes honey!" said Ian. "When Max is born I will show him all the animals." I replied excited. "That's sounds good." said Ian and smiled. I nodded and yawned. "Good night dad." I said. "Good night Lily." he replied and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-End of the flashback-

Moonlight is so beautiful and I love their friendship. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~