Breathing hope

Lily's: POV

-Flashback-

The 17th of March year 1909 London

I stood with my hands pressed against the window and looked after the visitors. Soon me and my little brother would get a new family who cared about us. But I wasn't sure if someone wanted me. I had long messy raven hair and crystal blue eyes. I was skinny and pale.

Then I saw two men who walked up to the orphanage. They knocked at the door and our headmistress opened. I heard how Eva talked with them and I did my best to get the dirt off my clothes and my face. They followed after her and one of the man had the, same hair and eye color as me.

"This Lily and her little brother Max, a friend found them nearly starved to death after their father had abandoned them." explained Eva. "Me and my husband would like to adopt them." said Adam and gave me a smile. "Of course." she replied and they went up to her office to signed papers.

I packed down my things and walked back. They came back down and went up to us. "My name is Adam Lambert and this is my husband John." he said softly. "It's very nice to meet you too." I replied. "Papa!" said Max and John lifted up him in his arms. "We'll get you two a better family, that's a promise." replied John and I trusted him.

I fell asleep in the car on the way to our new house. I held my brother's little hand in mine and he squeezed it gently. Max had taken the hardest when father left, us and no one was allowed to hurt him again. I will do everything I can to be there for him.

-End of the flashback-

A flashback when Lily and Max got a new family. I love how much she care about her brother❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~