Tale as old as time

Lily's: POV

"Vampires!" replied Johanna scared. "We are harmless as long we have our humanity on." I explained. Then came Adam out and looked at us. "How's Tommy?" asked Lisa worried. "He died but he'll wake up as a vampire." said Adam. "I almost lost my son 7 years ago and I can't lose him again." replied Johanna and Lisa mouthed 'long story' to him

"Hello princess!" I said happily and Melody giggled softly. "Do you want to see something cool?" I asked and she nodded. I lifted my fingers over her head and pink glitter rain fell down. "How did you do that?" asked both Lisa and Johanna shocked. "I'm not just a vampire, I am also a witch and Max is a warlock." I said and he gave them a smile.

Then we heard a scream and dad rushed inhuman speed into the room. I tried to distract them from the sound of a body who emptied of blood. After a while they came out and Adam held his hand.

"How are you?" asked Lisa. "I'm fine, I've never feel better." said Tommy. "That's good!" she replied. "I want to hold my daughter." said Tommy. I went up to him and lay down her in his arms. "You are perfect!" he said and kissed her forehead. "You're doing great." replied Adam proudly. "Thanks darling." said Tommy.

Back home

Tommy's: POV

"I think they're a bit shocked of the news." I said. "They just need a little time." replied Adam and he looked at a photo of a girl. "Who is that?" I asked. "It's my daughter but I lost her in a cold." said Adam sadly. "I'm sorry!" I replied. "It's okay!" said Adam.

(Adam's first daughter)

Melody began to cry and I lifted up her from her bed. "Shhh, I'm here honey, everything is fine." I whispered softly and stroked her back. "I will always be here for you and I will never leave your side." I said. Melody cried still and I couldn't calm her down. "Give her to me." replied Adam and I did as he said.

Hush now my baby, be still love, don't cry. Sleeps as you're rocked by the stream. Sleep and remember my last lullaby. So I'll be with you when you dream. sang Adam and she closed her eyes and fell asleep. "I used to sing this lullaby for my daughter which name also was Melody." he explained and I nodded with a smile. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter and I loved them so much.

Tommy will be a wonderful dad to her and Adam's first daughter is so cute. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~