Sleep and remember my last lullaby.

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 10th of October year 1902 Chicago

"It's soon time." said Leila. "I can't wait to see her." I replied and massaged my baby bump. "What'll you named her?" asked Neil curiously. "I will named her Melody." I said. "That's a beautiful name." replied Eber. "Thanks dad!" I said with a smile.

Then I went out for a walk. Outside a shop, I met my best friend Cassandra. "Hello Adam." she said. "Hey Cassie!" I replied and gave her a hug. "You will be an amazing father." said Cassandra. "Thank and you'll be an wonderful godmother." I replied and she laughed softly.

Then I began to scream in pain and she helped me to the hospital. After an hour of more pain I heard baby cry. A nurse lay down her in my arms and I stroked her forehead. Melody opened her blue eyes with a smile. "I love you so much honey." I said and she giggled. "She's so beautiful." replied Cassandra and platted her goddaughter's cheek. Mom, dad and Neil visited us and they were overjoyed. 

Three years later

Melody has catch a cold and her fever grows and grows. I kissed her pale forehead and tears ran down my cheeks. "She will not survive the night." said Cassandra. "I know!" I replied silent. Melody sat in my lap and her dark hair was curly.

"I love you my angel, you're so strong." I said with a smile. "I love you too daddy." replied Melody before she took her last breath and closed her eyes. I held her cold little body close to me and tears streamed down my face.

Hush now my baby, be still love, don't cry. Sleeps as you're rocked by the stream. Sleep and remember my last lullaby. So I'll be with you when you dream. I sang.

I arranged a beautiful funeral for her and everything was so beautiful and sad. I would never forget her and she will always be in my heart.

Here lies Melody Luna Lambert.

Born the 10th of October year 1902

Died the 14th of November year 1905

A beloved daughter and loved by so many.

-End of the flashback-

It's so beautiful and sad😔 I really need to stop do sad flashback scenes. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~