You loved me and I froze in time.

Lily's: POV

"Nice cave." said Oliver impressed. "Yes it is." I replied with a smile. I had already changed into a dark bikini, so I jumped into the crystal blue warm water. "It's perfect." I said when I came up to the surface. "I bet it is." replied Oliver and jumped into the water too.

Across his back ran a scar, and dad's words echoed in my head. "I'm afraid you'll have to live with a scar." "You were the wolf I met in Canada." I said happily. "Yes!" replied Oliver with a smile. "That is so cool, my little sister is also a werewolf." I explained.

Then came Sauli and he was worried. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Melody is in danger, John plan to create a pack of hybrids and he's waiting for your sister should be old enough." said Sauli. "I will kill him." I replied coldly. "He is a very powerful hybrid and no one has managed to kill him." said Oliver. "Dad can't lose another child." I replied and tears ran down my cheeks. "We don't let him touch her, we will protect her." promised Sauli. I nodded and went up again.

Tommy's: POV

We had looked afterwedding clothes and writing invitations for two hours and I was exhausted afterwards. "I did not expect that wedding plans would be so hard." I complained. "It's best you get used to it." said Adam with a smile.

"I'm thirsty." I replied. "They are in the fridge." said Adam. I slammed him against the wall and kissed him passionately. "It isn't the blood bags you want?" he asked with a smirk and I shook my head. "You can be very stubborn sometimes." said Adam and laughed softly. I bit into his neck and drank his blood. I moaned softly and stroked his hair.

Then the front door opened and in came Lily, Oliver and Sauli. I looked up and smiled awkwardly. "Sorry to bother you cozy time together but we have something importen to tell." said Sauli. "What is it?" asked Adam. "John will create a pack of hybrids and when Melody is old enough he will take her." said Oliver sadly.

Oliver is a werewolf and I hate John's plan. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~