I see the light

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 16th of April year 1901 Chicago

I opened my eyes and saw my best friend Cassandra. "Good morning Adam." she said softly. "Morning Cassie." I replied with a yawn. "Leila asked me to come over and I have with me your favorite tea." said Cassandra  and put the tray on the bed. "Thank you." I replied and sat up. "Do you remember what happened last night?" she asked gently. "I don't remember anything at all." I said honsetly and drank a bit from my tea. "You know I'm always here to talk." she replied and I nodded.

Suddlenly I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Cassandra held off my hair and stroked my back. "Adam are you okay?" asked Leila worried. I stood up and tried to breathe calmly. "I think so." I said.

Then put Cassandra her hand on my stomach and I looked at her. "Everything is fine." she said with a smile. "What is it?" I asked. "Congrats Leila, you will become grandmother." said Cassandra. Tears ran down my cheeks and I smiled too. "I'm pregnant." I replied happily. "Yes you are." said Leila softly. "I love so much and you're so wonderful." I replied and massaged my bump. "We're so happy for you." said both Leila and Cassandra. "Thanks guys." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

When Adam discovered he was pregnant. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~