But I can't hear a word you say

Melody's: POV

I sat up and on the edge of the bed sat a little girl who looked like me. "Who are you?" I asked confused. "My name is Melody and I'm your sister." she said. "I don't have a sister, I've only a brother." I replied. "Hope you remember your real family." said Melody and disappeared.

I shook my head and went down to the kitchen. "Morning honey." replied John. "Good morning dad." I said with a smile and sat down at the chair.

(Five years old Melody)

"Hello sister." replied Oliver and ruffled my hair. "Hey!" I said and laughed. "What do you want to today?" he asked and took a bite of his sandwich. "We can go out in the forest and I'll beat you." I said with a smirk. "Keep dreaming." replied Oliver.

After breakfast we ran into the forest in wolf form and I won over him. But I knew he let me win. Oliver turned his head and looked at something. "What is it?" I asked. "It's someone here." said Oliver.

"Daddy, a wolf." replied a girl happily. "Come here sweetie." said Adam and lifted up his daughter. "I want to see them." replied Kristen. "We're not supposed to be here." whispered Adam low. "Why?" she asked curiously. "It's a long story." he said.

(Three years old Kristen)

The girl looked at me before they walked away. We returned back home and I couldn't stop thinking of them. I'm sure I've seen the girl's dad before, but I have no memory of him. I went to the livingroom and fell asleep on the couch.

Oliver's: POV

"She'll find out the truth sooner or later." I said and crossed my arms. "I have erased her memory, and only I can restore it." replied John. "This is ridiculous." I said and walked to the livingroom. I put a blanket over my sister and sighed. "I'll help you remember, that's a promise." I said.

Both Melody and Kristen are so cute and will she remember her real family? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~