Chapter 80 - Unexpected Audience

(Liam's POV - Thur. 31 July 2014)

I wake up to the sound of a very light snoring. Once my eyes have adjusted to the darkness, I see that the alarm clock is displaying 6:03 am and that it didn't go off at six as it usually does. And Joshua is still sleeping. I don't know what time he went to bed last night, but it must have been really late. Yesterday evening, we had a long conversation by the swimming-pool during which he practiced his compromising skills and succeeded in making me yield to two of his requests.

So, yeah. This means that soon enough, I will move in with Joshua and that I am about to return to college to start an architecture course. The first one really makes me happy because I no longer have to worry too much about Shannon; I am pretty sure that someone will soon lead him on the right path and take care of him in a much better way than I do. The second one scares me a little more; for two major reasons. I have always wanted to work in architecture in the future, but I think that Joshua has high expectations for me and I am so worried to disappoint him. And then, since I don't want to give up on my current job within the company, I will go for a program that allows me to continue part-time at the company, but this definitely means that the next few years will be intense and busy as hell and that I will certainly have less time to spend with him or my friends.

Whatever, I still have time to think about college and shouldn't worry too much about it. I'd rather contemplate that sexy body beside me. After our conversation, we had a light dinner and enjoyed some time in the playroom, but then, Joshua put me in bed and apologized because he needed to catch up on some work in his study. I tried to stay awake and wait for him, but my eyes eventually grew too tired to remain open and I fell asleep. This is not in his habits to forget to set the alarm though, even less not to wake up on his own.

Well, I could let him sleep a while longer and get back to sleep myself, but I remember that he mentioned a rather early meeting this morning. Besides, I forgot to close the shutters last night and the dim light filtering from the moon reverberates on his naked form; last night was really warm and we must have pushed the bed sheet at the foot of the bed at some point; now I just can't help almost drooling at his exposed manhood. An idea immediately forms in my head and if I play this well, it might end up useful...

Moving on to my hands and knees, I cautiously settle between his parted legs and lean over to start licking on his limp penis. After a minute of rubbing my tongue along the thick and warm muscle, Joshua's shaft begins to spring to life and Joshua stirs in his sleep, a deep groan escaping his throat.

"What... what the fuck are you doing, Baby?" he asks in a sleepy voice, propping himself up on his elbows, and I choose this moment to take him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his girth. "Arrrrr fuck!!!" he groans, falling back on his pillow. Encouraged by the noises coming from his moans, I accelerate my movements and increase the force of my sucking each time I bob up. Joshua has folded his knees up, his feet almost rooted in the mattress, and I can tell that he is close to reach his orgasm. One of my hand moves to fondle his balls, exactly as he likes it, while the other one caresses the back his thigh. After only a few more seconds, Joshua presses a hand at the back of my head, keeping me down; I relax my throat like he taught me to and take him even deeper as his cock finally shoots its load at the back of my throat. I have gotten so used to this little exercise that I have no problem swallowing all his cum, and I lick him clean before I scoot over to lie over him.

"What was that for?" he asks huskily after we have shared a kiss.

"I think you forgot to set the alarm last night; and I thought you'd like a nice wake-up..." I reply seductively as his eyes dart briefly toward the clock.

"Fuck! You're right... but that's fine, it's not that late. Thanks for waking me up, and thanks for that... awesome wake-up," he says, already trying to reach for my semi hard-on.