Chapter 27 - Let The Fun Begin!

(Liam's POV - Fri. 18 October 2013)

As I follow Joshua upstairs, I wonder what I should expect from this week-end and from what he calls my training. For sure, I have everything to learn seeing how inexperienced I am, but I am more than willing to try everything. The thing I don't understand is how I could have not missed this for so long and find such interest all of a sudden. When we reach the first floor, Joshua leads me to the left and opens a door in the recess of the corridor.

"This is one of the guests room," he says, gesturing for me to get in. The room has three windows that must overlook on the front of the house, light-blue walls, a huge wardrobe and a nice queen size bed with a dark blue comforter and two little tables on each side. "This could be your room... if you feel better at ease with having your own room, although I'd rather have you sleeping with me all the time..."

"Why would I need to have my own bedroom... if you expect me to sleep with you?" I ask, not really understanding his point.

"I just want you to have a space of your own, in case you need it... You might need it if you get upset... or just want to stay on your own sometimes... and it has a nice wardrobe," he says, opening the big armoire and revealing its contents which consist of four business suits, jeans, underwear and t-shirts from what I can see. I think there are some sweat clothes too and pajamas. "These are for you, and there'll be more... that's so you don't have to bring some clothes from your place all the time."

"Oh... I could have brought some of my clothes... you didn't have to..."

"I wanted to..." he says, circling his arms around my waist from behind. "Don't try to argue, it's in the agreement you just signed," he adds, nibbling on my earlobe. "Now let's go take a shower."

We walk out of the guest room and straight ahead in the corridor before we turn right; I realize that the corridor upstairs circles around what must be a long rectangular room in the centre of the house since there is a door just across the one that leads to his own bedroom. Once in the en-suite bathroom, we strip of our clothes and get in the large Italian shower. Now that I look closer, I notice that there are several nozzles all over the walls and two large showerheads. Joshua activates the largest handle, letting the water run from both showerheads and it soon becomes warm enough for us to step under. I am getting to appreciate him washing me, his long hands massaging and lathering my body with gel, and feeling his large body in my back.

"I see that you have trimmed down your hair," he whispers in my ear as his hand roams all over my pubis and groin areas. That was a decision I made yesterday evening after I had read our agreement one more time; I wasn't sure how to proceed exactly and not confident enough to use a razor, I did my best with some scissors; even if I wasn't entirely satisfied with the result, I had to admit that it looked much better.

"It's not completely shaved... but I thought you'd like it better..." I reply shyly.

"It's better, but I'll show you how to make it perfect now," he says as he takes an electric razor from one of the embedded shelves in the wall and removes the trimming accessory from the head. "Take your cock in your left hand and pull it down... yes like this... now take the razor and switch it on... now you can shave... from the bottom to the top... yes, perfect, go on like this," he instructs me while I do as I am asked. Very quickly, all the little hair disappears from my pubis and is washed away with water down the drain. "I'll show you how to do the rest and then you'll be able to do this on your own next time," he says, taking the razor from my hand and squatting down in front of me, one knee on the floor and the other folded. "Put your foot on my knee and spread your legs further apart," he orders then grabs my hard member to push it to the left and begins to shave the sides and bottom of my groin. "That's much better!" he says after a while, obviously satisfied with his work and rising up to his feet. "Now bend over, Baby, in front of me." I do as I am told and to my utter surprise and embarrassment, I feel his hands parting my ass cheeks. "Lucky boy, you don't have much hair here either, so it'll be easy for you to keep this area perfectly shaved too," he chuckles. "Keep your buttocks parted Baby for a minute," he orders again. I reach for my backside and hold the buttocks parted, feeling completely exposed as my face flushes. The feeling of the razor vibrations is actually quite arousing but soon replaced by a finger or a thumb that massages my entrance. "You're beautiful Liam...," he says after a few seconds, pulling me back against his chest and replacing the razor on the shelf.