Chapter 63 - You Are Mine!

(Joshua's POV - Tue. 13 May 2014)

Allan has had that smug smile on his face throughout the entire meeting this afternoon, as if he would like to bring up a certain subject beyond our current affairs, and after over two hours enduring this, I feel like slapping that smirk off his face. I know that something has been titillating him, but I would much rather let him bath in his curiosity than soothe his itching yearning to talk about what seems to matter to him so much. I can sense the eagerness he is drowning in, but I won't throw him the line he has been waiting for because Allan can perfectly swim on his own and he will reach the shore sooner or later.

"Liam looks much happier," he suddenly blurts out, interrupting me while I was talking about this interesting project we have in San Francisco. That was sooner than later then. I ignore his comment and continue to elaborate on my vision about the huge complex of buildings that the Company is going to build next year. "You also sound much happier," he smirks. I lift my eyes from the plans and financial documentation we were studying to scowl at him. "Come on Josh, don't play your cold-hearted Dominant with me, it doesn't work! We all know that an adorable bear-cub hides beneath that grumpy grizzly," he adds with a grin. I toss my pen on the table and recline in my chair, folding my arms across my chest.

"You just can't help yourself, can you? You've been waiting for this and you just can't hold it until we are done with this meeting, right?" I smirk back at him.

"I didn't get a chance to talk to you yesterday! And I was wondering why Liam was in such a good mood yesterday, but seeing how... relaxed you are today, I would bet that things have finally settled between the two of you..."

Relaxed? Do I really look relaxed? I am anything but relaxed actually. I haven't seen Liam since yesterday morning when I left early and he was still asleep, so I am not relaxed at all. In the afternoon, Liam texted me that he needed to spend the evening at his place because he wanted to do some cleaning and gather some of his clothes that he would bring over to my house tonight. At first, I didn't like the idea. My first thought was that he wanted more space and some time on his own to think over what happened during the week-end. I didn't like that at all. I told him that I was willing to go and help him so that we could then drive to my place, but he said he was tired as well and promised he would spend the rest of the week with me. Well, that tamed me a bit and I finally accepted because I was willing to give him the time and space he needed to get over all the recent emotions, but I couldn't stop worrying that he might change his mind.

Besides, I couldn't wait for our reconciliation sex. I am not going to pretend that I haven't been waiting for that eagerly too. I'm a man, okay? A man with huge needs; and these three weeks of abstinence are starting to wear on me. I had planned a romantic evening that Liz was going to arrange for me at home and the plan obviously included some sweet make up sex. I was a bit upset by Liam's decision but there wasn't much I could do so I simply called Liz and asked her to postpone the set up. I just can't wait to hold my sweet boy in my arms, skin against skin, forehead against forehead, lips against lips, hard-on against hard-on, and... I should stop my fantasies here because I am currently in a meeting-room with my second in command and still a few hours from my dreams to become reality.

"Josh...? Can you snap out of whatever you were thinking about because next thing you'll be moaning and groaning like a rutting bear..." Allan says warily, mocking dread.

"Fuck you, Allan, you kind of asked for this..." I smirk back. "And to answer you first question, yes, things are getting better. Now you have aroused my curiosity! You said Liam's been looking better?"

"Haha! Now you're getting curious! Well, it was obvious something happened over the week-end. He was smiling when he got in yesterday and this was a nice change from the past three weeks. He stopped locking himself in his office and he has resumed taking his breaks with other colleagues; so yeah, you could say that he seems to feel better. Like you do..." he chants, making me suppress the smile that was tugging at my lips.