Chapter 29 - Time to Talk... And Talk...

(Liam's POV - Sun. 27 October 2013)

I love being sprawled across Joshua's strong and naked chest, feeling his warmth and his powerful muscles against my own flat and slim torso. I still wonder what such a gorgeous man finds attractive in my more than common body. I know each people have their own tastes, but I just don't understand why he chose me rather than someone who would match his handsomeness in a better way.

Joshua never misses to praise me whenever I do something good though, and he also says how beautiful I am, so I try to tell myself that I fit in his own likings, otherwise he wouldn't have me here with him, I guess. Also, attraction is not only a matter of good looks, so perhaps there are other things he likes in me, but it still feels weird to be dating such a man, especially as this is my first experience.

This morning, he had me work out for two hours with Jason, his personal coach, and the session was much more intense than last week. I've never been athletic, gym classes were the only ones where I slacked at school, so it comes as no surprise that this rule about working out is one that doesn't sit well with me.

However, I learned my lesson well last Sunday, and I didn't repeat the grumpy mood. Being bent over the bed and spanked was humiliating and painful enough - although I'm pretty sure he refrained on his strength and took it easy with me. Yet, the sting caused by his hand over my bottom had something arousing and only my dismay at disappointing him prevented me from getting a full hard-on at that time.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I really enjoyed the slight pain the spanking provoked, and the smacking sound of each slap against my skin turned me on a little more. Within the last two weeks, I have discovered so much about myself and what my body appreciates, things I would have never expected of me, I just can't wait until Joshua shows me even more.

In fact, what I thought was a torture room in the beginning is slowly turning into a pleasure room. All these weird pieces of furniture and kinky accessories scared me a little at first, but it's not the case anymore. I wouldn't be able to describe how I felt when Joshua tied me to the cross for the first time. Being completely restrained and at the mercy of someone who could do whatever they want with you, abuse your body to their heart's content, is absolutely enthralling. As Joshua explained, it requires that I entirely trusted him, which I did and this is probably why I relished in the sensations, exactly like I did yesterday morning when he tied me to the cross again, with my back facing him this time.

Accepting this new facet of my personality is not so easy though, and I'm not completely at ease with all the kinky stuff yet - like the plug Joshua has ordered me to use for two hours every day. On Tuesday, I almost skipped my butthole training; after all, my Master was in Florida, so how would he know I didn't fulfill my assignment? It was until he called me in the early evening to ask how my day went and how I was feeling with the plug in. I had to admit I hadn't put it in yet and he reminded me that it was for my own good and part of my training anyway, so despite my embarrassment, I obeyed and complied with the little exercise, glad that Shannon was not home for another week.

The next couple of weeks might be a little more tricky. Joshua said I was to continue this training with two bigger sizes of plugs, and I wonder where I am going to hide them at home. What if Shan searches my bedroom and comes across the incriminating objects? That would mean endless jokes and teasing!!

"What was this sigh about, Pet?" Joshua suddenly asks as his hand gropes one of my buttocks, causing his cum to leak from my hole - another bizarre sensation I like a lot. We are cuddling after this weekend's second round of sex, and I must admit that training daily with the plug might have helped a little because I don't feel as sore as I did a week ago.