Chapter 43 - Time To Get Ready

(Liam's POV - Sat. 22 March 2014)

"Liam!" Joshua shouts as I immediately pounce toward the lockers room while he just came to a halt by Aaron's office, making me stop in my tracks in a screeching noise and scamper back to him.

"Yes...?" I ask, panting a little.

"Are you that much in a hurry?" he asks, half-annoyed, half-smiling. Hmm... yeah... I am, though not for the reasons you're thinking of...

"Well, I don't have much time to prepare... and I'd like to talk to Jeremy a bit..." I whine, ready to turn on my soles again and head back.

"Oh yes... the ceremony... You two are such gossip girls sometimes," he chuckles.

"Hey!! We're not gossip girls!!" I argue, knowing that he is just trying to tease me.

"Okay, gossip boy... Whatever... Go ahead then, but make sure that you meet me at the Black Diamond by nine the latest," he says, dismissing me. Finally!

"I will!" I shout, already running back toward the lockers.

"Liam!" he shouts again, causing me to stop my course once more.

"Whaaaat...?" I shout back, now getting irritated by his little game. When I turn around and see his scowl, I realize that I should pay a bit more attention to my tone... He raises his right index finger, and motions it to beckon me to him, and I walk back until I stand right in front of him. His hand moves to capture my chin between his index and his thumb, lifting it up to make my eyes meet his dark blue ones.

"Now you don't want your first public performance to be a punishment scene, do you?" I shake my head and in return, he cocks his head to the side, pointing his left index to his ear.

"No, Master..." I whisper.

"Much better... now I want my kiss before you go." Suppressing a sigh, I stand on my tiptoes and peck his lips before I finally run back to the Subs' room.

Argh... he just made me lose at least three minutes of my precious time this evening and I didn't need a reminder that we are performing our very first public scene tonight. He has been bugging me about it for the last two months but my eternal I'm not ready was getting a bit old, so I decided to finally give in to his request. He has taken me there slowly but surely, pushing me further and further in my limits over the time. It started with groping me publicly while we were watching the shows in January; then in early February, each evening we spent at the Black Diamond was ending in a hot make-out session on the couch; a bit later that same month, he unzipped the fly of my leather pants to stroke me and made me cum while I was sitting on his lap; and finally, his last brainwave was to make me suck him off while he was watching the show a couple of weeks ago. The gradual evolution of our relationship in public has yet succeeded to make me feel more at ease though and I can tell that I am ready for this first public performance now. Almost.

Since the beginning of the year, we have been going to the club at least two or three times a week when he doesn't travel, even if we don't stay very late. And needless to say that all these little experiences happened in public and of course in the presence of his friends who were doing quite the same with their own current Subs when they had one. When we came here on Tuesday evening this week, Joshua once again allowed me to sit on his lap and just as the lights dimmed in the room, he bit my earlobe and said: "You'd better enjoy the show for the last time Pet, because next time we're here, it'll be you and me on the stage. And this is an order." That left me frozen at the moment and I absolutely didn't enjoy the show at all, completely focused on imagining him and me performing on the dais.