Chapter 42 - Celebrations and Revelations

(Liam's POV - Fri. 20 December 2013)

"Happy birthday Liam!!!!" As soon as I enter the Subs' room, I am greeted by birthday wishes and warm congratulations on turning twenty-one today, followed by several hugs and even a peck on my lips from Jeremy that has me blush to the deepest red. Dammit! That guy is really crazy! Not even Shan would dare! Though, you never know with Shan... The fact that I am feeling more and more at ease with all these guys doesn't mean that I have gotten used to getting a lot of attention, and it takes me a few minutes to recover from the rush of adrenaline. Thank God, as Jeremy explained me some time ago, the Subs are too numerous here to makes celebrations and offer presents to each and every one. If we did, considering that there are about 250 submissive irregular members at the club, we would spend almost every day celebrating birthdays.

So at least I don't have to thank everyone for presents, which is good since I already had my share of embarrassment a few minutes ago when Joshua and I arrived and met his friends in Aaron's office. Aaron offered me a new pair of leather pants, Mark a beautiful Submissive tee-shirt and Camden embarrassed me with a leather crop that he said I am not allowed to use myself but that I should enjoy when Joshua slaps it on my body. Joshua seemed to be quite surprised by his friends' attentions for my birthday but this is nothing compared to the embarrassment I felt when they hugged me and offered their presents. Of course, I thanked everybody with a red face and after a moment, Joshua allowed me to meet my friends in the Subs' room.

Don't ask me how I feel about turning twenty-one, because I honestly don't know... It doesn't change much all in all. I legally became an adult three years ago and the major difference between yesterday and today on is that I am now allowed to buy alcohol and cigarettes, but since I am not addicted to either drugs, I don't really care. However, getting to enjoy a pre-celebration yesterday evening with my best friend over some good pizzas and just one beer was great, as were the nice early dinner I had with Joshua at the Everest again and the upcoming great night of sex at the club that he promised me. Considering that I am flying out to Los Angeles on Monday evening and that I won't see him again until Friday morning, I prepared myself for a long kinky night indeed.

Jeremy and I quickly strip down to our boxer briefs and head for the showers. Since I already shaved this morning, I directly proceed with my enema. Some of the Subs do all this preparation at home before they go to the club and seeing how shy I am, you would think that I would keep this embarrassing part at home too. And yet, I have gotten used to the uneasiness of this moment - after all, we are all humans and here for the same reasons in this room as Jeremy says - and, never knowing how long we are going to stay at the Diamond watching shows before we go to Joshua's private room, the later the better.

Once we are both ready, Jeremy and I head to the Black Diamond's dance floor since we got the permission from our Dominants to enjoy a bit of fun before we join them at their respective seats. It required a bit of persuasion before Joshua accepted and I promised I would stay on the good side of the dance floor so that he can keep an eye on me and in order not to repeat what happened a month ago with the other Dominants. Last Friday in the Subs' room, Jeremy explained that Joshua should collar me if he doesn't want other Doms to hang around me, which is what most of them do to protect their Subs, but he also remembered that he had never seen any of Joshua's previous Subs being collared by him.

On one side, it reassured me because I am still not very comfortable with the idea of wearing a collar for the moment. I know that the Dominants don't collar their Subs to treat them like dogs - although a few of them attach a leash and walk their Subs like puppies - but the idea still puts me off and I am not too eager to see the moment Joshua will collar me. On the other side, it raised some questions in my head during the rest of that week-end which I spent with Shannon. Although I wouldn't admit it to Joshua, my feelings for him are growing more and more each day. The three weeks I spent full time with him only increased what I feel for the man and I have to confess that it scares me.