Chapter 35 - When The Cat's Away...

(Liam's POV - Wed. 20 November 2013)

"I will need to spend another day in Houston, Liam. Can you please amend my hotel reservation and liaise with Michael?" Joshua asks me very professionally over the phone, even if I can hear some tension in his voice. He flew to Houston for business on Monday morning very early and was supposed to fly back tonight. Even if I wasn't going to spend the evening with him, it still annoys me that I won't get to see him tomorrow in the office.

"Sure, I've got it... Are things more complicated than planned over there?"

"Nothing serious... but I need to review some points with this important subcontractor here and he's a stubborn asshole. I'm going to send you pictures of a draft presentation I roughly prepared. Try to make something out of it into a Powerpoint and if possible, send it to me before you leave the office this afternoon so that I can work on it tonight. I will need you to go and work with Derek and his team too on the figures. His AP manager should be able to provide you with the latest updates on the overdues with this supplier. Also book me in New York for the first week of December... at least Monday to Wednesday... I'll need to visit one of our building sites there and I'll also spend one or two days at Cole's to finalize some things with the engineers and architects."

"Alright Sir... Is that all?"

"Hmm... I think so... How have you been doing since yesterday afternoon? I'm sorry I couldn't call you back in the evening... the dinner went on and on..." he then adds in a softer tone.

"Good... I went out jogging for an hour... then had a quiet dinner with Shan... We just watched TV and I went to bed early... Still recovering from last week-end," I reply, blushing at the thought of how great and intense the scene we played with the bench was last Saturday night.

Since that night two weeks ago when Joshua made me cum several times in a row and edged me for what seemed to be eternity, I have really improved on my self-control. That evening, I had felt awfully guilty for not being able to control my arousal and I really thought that Joshua would be mad at me but it turned out that he understood me better than I did myself and explained me how logical it was. Being a learner in sex and being directly thrown in such an intense lifestyle of kinky sex, it was normal that I would have difficulty to control the emotions and sensations I felt. Watching people having sex in front of me or me playing a scene with Joshua still arouses me terribly and it is still difficult to contain myself, but I am progressing and at least, I haven't reached an orgasm without his permission at all since then. Joshua also says that he has learned to read my body language and that it helps him in guiding me toward a better self-control.

"Hmm... I liked that bench scene too... and you got to see that it can serve for something else than punishment... Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you have been serious Baby... I am definitely going to reward you tomorrow evening..." he purrs in the phone, sending warm vibrations to my lower abdomen.

"Hmm... That sounds rather good... Shall I understand that I have to go to your place tomorrow evening?"

"Well that was the plan anyway. Your friend is still leaving Chicago tomorrow, right?"

"Yes he is... He is driving out tomorrow morning with the other guy."

"Perfect! So I do want you to spend the night at home tomorrow. I'll tell Tony to drive you anyway."

"Okay but now that you mention this... does Tony really need to drive me all the time when you're away?" I whine. Josh's driver has really gotten used to pick me up in the morning now and to drive me back after work when the boss is away and I don't really like the idea of making him lose his time for me, when he could use it more efficiently.