•14•

•Mara's POV•

"Trent." I whine, "Carry me to lunch."

Trent chuckles, "Isn't sport supposed to be a breeze for you, like it is for us?"

I give him a look, "You're seriously not tired? We just ran like, one hundred laps, I swear Coach Smith actually wants to kill us."

He shakes his head, "Those one hundred laps, were actually ten Mara."

I groan, "Lets just go to lunch."

Trent laughs and falls in step with me.

I see Jessica walking to the Gym.

I wonder where she disappeared to the last couple of days?

When she approached us, she glares at me and bumps into my shoulder, she doesn't even apologise.

Trent looks mad.

"What's up her butt today?" I ask as we continue walking.

"She shouldn't disrespect her Luna like that." Trent says with a clenched jaw.

"She won't know that I'm the Luna yet. People may know that Ryder has a mate, but they don't know it's me." I reply.

Wait a second...

"Her Luna? Don't tell me Jessica is a werewolf." I say to Trent.

"She's in our pack Mara. And also, pretty much all of the students in this school are werewolves and in our pack too." He says.

I groan and throw my head back, "How many people are there in the pack?" I ask.

"Pretty much the whole town, apart from a few humans." He replies.

We get to the area where we normally eat lunch and everyone is sitting and talking. Ryder grabs me and pulls me into his lap.

I smile and get my sandwich out of my bag.

"You know, it makes so much more sense about your scent now." Ryder says.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Huh?"

"Well, you have this fresh rainforest or jungle scent on you. It explains the tiger in you." He smiles.

I smile back and shift my position so that my back is against Ryder's chest and I lean my head back on his shoulder.

"So, tomorrow's Saturday. And I thought it might be a good time to introduce you to the pack." Ryder suggests.

I tap my fingers on my sandwich nervously.

Ryder chuckles, "There's no reason to be nervous Mara."

Damn, the mate-pull.

"We'll all be there." Mandy chirps in.

Damn, their werewolf hearing.

"I guess we have to do it at some point." I shrug.

Everyone smiles at me.

Suddenly Mandy jumps up and pulls me up also.

"We have to go dress shopping! I know this perfect little shop a few towns over." She squeals.

Ryder growls, and all the guys stand up. Layla and Bailey look at each other before shrugging and stand up also.

"We have to come with you." Ryder says.

"No! Ryder, you can't see the dress!" This time it's Layla that pushes in.

"Guys, we're not getting married." I say.