•Final Authors Note•

Well hello everyone!

So, I hope you enjoyed this book You Have No Idea My Dear Alpha.

It was an amazing book to write and getting so much postive feedback from everyone each chapter, it made the whole experience of this book so much better!

I remember the first time I got 1,000 reads, wow was I ecstatic then, but now to have over 75,000 reads, it's such a surreal feeling.

I want to give shout outs to all my friends for the amazing support @Eletee, @BridgetteJade, @tylajadee, @tHeMaSkEdAuThOr202, @meg_olivia, @bellatrix2214 and @Sophalopagus. Without you all, I think this book wouldn't be the same.

I also want to acknowledge everyone that has been with me since the very first chapter or a couple of chapters in, it was all your lovely comments that gave me the effort to write this story everyday.

I really hope that you all enjoyed every part of this book and you agreed with everything I put in here.

I'll soon move on to going through and editing the book, but for now I'm going to focus on my other book, Because You Love Me. If you haven't checked it out please do! As new chapters are going to be added now :D

Now, I have to get some feedback from you guys :)

I have been thinking about a SEQUEL and I want to know what everyone thinks, please comment if you want another book or if you think this is enough.

So, I again hope you all enjoyed this book and you guys are the best and most awesome people ever!

(And tell me what you think about a sequel :P)

Also I have some free chapters which need multimedia, so if any readers like to make banners or posters my email address is '1eternity.xx@gmail.com' and don't forget to tell me your Wattpad username so I can give you a dedication :D (I am picking my favourites)

Thanks! xx