•1•

Hey lovely readers!

First of all, I would like to point out a few things about myself and this book.

I am currently twenty-one, I wrote this book when I was fifteen/sixteen. It is the first completed book I have ever written, so if there are any mistakes or anything please keep that in mind! :)

Almost all of the first half of the book has been vaguely edited, so if there are quite a few errors later on that's probably why!

I cannot help any hate towards my book but I would like to ask that if you have anything to say please make it constructive criticism so that I can work on it at a later date :D

Also, I just made cookies and I'm going to go eat them now :P

All copywrite in this book belongs to ME and ME ONLY!

Thanks and enjoy! :D xx

••••*••••

My parents always knew I was different.

I mean, obviously if you get dropped off as a newborn at someones doorstep, in a basket with a note, you'd think you were different too.

Yes, that's how I was adopted. I literally got dropped off at someones front door.

Cheesy much?

I know it happens it in fairytales and movies and stuff, but come on. People don't actually do that!

But, in a way I'm happy that's how it happened. I now have two caring guardians, Katrina and Richard, who I can happily call my mum and dad. It even worked out for them as Katrina can't have children.

Anyway, back on with the different thing. I could smell, hear and see better than my parents, at first I thought it was because they were older than me. But if you could smell a rotten dumpster five kilometers away, you'd be a little concerned.

And that's what my parents were, concerned.

But all out questions were answered at twelve o'clock on my thirteenth birthday when I woke in my sleep with a searing pain in my back.

I screamed for mum and dad, who had no idea what was happening to me. Then, the next minute, I'm standing on four legs and I felt pointy teeth as I slid my tongue along them.

Mum and Dad were frozen in shock and I walked to the mirror.

I was a tiger.

Yes, you heard right.

A tiger.

I had pure white fur and dark black lines running around my tiger's body, my eyes were a beautiful bright amber with hints of gold that flecked through them.

I know what you're thinking. You probably think I'm crazy and need to be escorted to a mental hospital pronto.

But that's what I am, a weretiger. Well, that's what I call myself anyway.

And that's why we are leaving this big town, I watch in the back window of our car as our small house disappears in the distance.

The reason why we are leaving is because of one stupid mistake I made two nights ago. I was on a run in the forest, and then a dozens hunters came out of no where, ready to kill me. I fled for my life, I really don't want to die yet, and told mum and dad. The next day the hunters were on a rampage trying to find the 'monster tiger'. That's right, monster probably because I'm about the size of a large horse when in my tiger form.