The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Five: Picture of Jace

A/N:

This is my gift to you, since my birthday is tomorrow. ^.^ Also, I wasn't actually going to go this way in this chapter, but I decided to. The story is 60 pages long on my word doc, so about 40 more pages and the story will end. I still have a lot of twists and turns coming up, so hold on your seats. XD

The song on the side is Good Day by The Click Five. I chose this song, because its actually in the movie later in the chapter, and it fits with the chapter. 

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Twenty-Five

            I was at my desk trying to write an English essay, on a Saturday, when my cell phone went off. I told myself not to check it, since it's been a good half hour, and I still didn't have anything on the document. Well, expect for my name, but I said that didn't count. However, after the third ring, I couldn't handle it anymore. I picked my cell phone up, and answered it.

            "Audrey, I'm bored," said a very familiar voice.

            "Then find something to do, Jenny," I said.

            "I am in the process of doing so," said Jenny.

            "Oh, really? And what would that be?" I asked, I was curious on what she was planning right now.

            "You are coming over right now, to watch movies with me. We are having a movie marathon," said Jenny. I looked back at my English essay. I still only had my name on it.

            "I have to work on English essay," I said.

           "Audrey, you can do that tomorrow. Besides we haven't had a movie marathon in months! I got a lot of new movies, too," said Jenny. She was right. We haven't had a movie marathon in months, and those were probably some of the best memories I had with Jenny.

            "I guess you're right. I'll be over in like ten minutes," I said.

            "Good," said Jenny, and then she hung up.

            I quickly saved my document, and then went downstairs. I grabbed my purse, which was hanging up on the coat rack. Then I looked around for some type of shoes. I found some flip flops and quickly slipped them on.

            I walked out of the door, and got in my car. I quickly started it up, and drove myself to Jenny's house. I was actually glade that Jenny called me, because I didn't want to do that stupid English essay anyways. I needed to get my mind off of it, and other things too.

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥

            "I have Another Cinderella Story, Never Been Kissed, The Proposal, What Happens in Vegas, Wild Child, Sydney White, 27 Dresses, and The Backup Plan," said Jenny. I looked at her like she was crazy. She wasn't lying when she said that she got new movies.

            "Let's watch Sydney White, first," I said. I've seen a trailer for it recently, and I loved the story of Snow White.

            "Okay, that's cool with me," said Jenny. She walked over to her DVD player, and put the movie in. Then she walked back to the couch and sat down next to me. I grabbed the bowl of popcorn on the table, and I started to eat some.

            Jenny hit the play button, when the title screen came up, and immediately music started playing in the background and a graduation card was being passed around a construction site. Hollywood sure knew how to get you interested in a movie.