The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-One: Picture of Cover

A/N:

I wasn't going to update, but here I am updating. I went to bed at nine last night and woke up at three am. My dog was barking, and what did she want? To be let inside my sister's room. So I decided to finish this chapter and post it. :D BUT for those of you who already celebrated it OR for those of you who have not celebrated it Happy New Year. 

Cover on the side made by: ME.

Song on the side is Hangover by Taio Cruz ft. Flo Rida. I only chose that song, because Jenny has a hangover. XD

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Twenty-One

            "Auds! You are here! That douche bag didn't mess anything up," slurred Jenny.

            I smiled weakly. I have never seen Jenny drunk before, but I heard that Jenny was basically got really excited over things. That and she didn't think very straight, but that was like all of the other drunken people.

            "Jen, where did you go after homecoming?" I asked. I was curious where she went after homecoming, since I knew she wouldn't get drunk at school.

            "Jace took me to a party, it was exciting!" yelled Jenny. I winced.

            "Jace?" I asked. I thought Tyler was her date.

            "Audrey, you left the guy hanging there. I felt bad for him," said Jenny. I frowned. I left him there for a reason.

            "But what about Tyler?" I asked. This time Jenny frowned. Jenny walked forward, and sat down on the couch. I was amazed that she made it there, since I thought she would fall over. She lost her balance at least three times in a five foot walk.

            "You know I thought I liked him, but Jace is sooo much better. He can like actually do things in bed. You should have been to the party! Man, it was great," slurred Jenny. I was confused.

            "How would you know that Jace can do things in bed?" I asked. Jenny laughed.

            "Oh, you are so silly! Jace and I went upstairs and we had some fun," laughed Jenny.

            I did not know this Jenny at all. She was crazy and I knew that she only had sex, because of the alcohol in her body. I also knew that if Kane over heard her talking about this he would beat the shit out of Jace.

            "Jace and Jenny had sex," said Jenny, "it kind of rhymes!" I wanted to slap Jenny, but I held myself back.

            "No, that does not rhyme," I said.

            "Jace and Jenny had sex!" yelled Jenny, and then she laughed. She kept yelling it even more.

            "Jenny! That's enough! I get it that you guys had sex, now shut up!" I yelled at her. I was getting tired of her screaming it out loud. And I knew for certain that Kane heard it. Whether or not he believed her that would be a different question.

            "Shhh...Auds. Don't wake up my brother," slurred Jenny. "I'm even tired. Sex is a lot of work, you know?"

            No, I didn't know. I was still a virgin, and Jenny even knew this. She even knew that I haven't kissed a guy. I'm a loser that goes to an all girl's school. But I just nodded my head and sat down on the couch. Jenny laid her head on my shoulder. She shut her eyes and soon enough she was sound asleep.

            I needed to talk to her. I had to make sure she wasn't lying about what happened at that party, but deep down I knew she wouldn't remember this at all. I soon fell asleep after her.