The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Six: Picture of Banner

A/N:

Hello. It's Sunday, and I'm updating. The last time I updated was Sunday. I actually updated once a week for once. XD Anyways, I hope you enjoy, it was kind of rushed.

Dedicated to v123m17, because she made the amazing banner on the side. Thank you soo much!

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Twenty-Six

            The rest of the week passed by in a blur. I woke up, got ready for school, went to school, came home, did homework, eat, some more homework, and text Jenny if I had time. It became my regular schedule, which I did every single day without thinking twice.

            It was Saturday night. I was currently sitting in my living room for everyone to show up. We were going to get the recorder again. Miley and Dana went shopping yesterday for a new recorder, so we could stick that one in the locker room.

            I was going to go, but then Val said that I couldn't. She said that it would be suspicious if someone at Wal-Mart would have saw me again, buying the same recorder for the second time. And I agreed with her, since she brought up a good point. That is why Val was the smart one.

             This would be our fourth time getting the recorder, and it would be my fourth listen. However, to everyone else this would be only our third listen.

            I heard the doorbell go off, and I went to answer the door. Standing there was Jenny. I let her inside. She smiled at me, and I could see the excitement on her face. She really wanted to listen to the recorder.

            "Audrey, I just want to thank you again," said Jenny.

            "For what?" I asked.

            "For solving the situation between Kane and me," said Jenny.

            "Oh, that was too easy," I said. Jenny laughed.

            "Yeah, maybe for you, but for me...it meant a lot to me," said Jenny. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

            "You're my best friend, and that's what best friends do," I said.

            The doorbell rang again, and this time Jenny opened the door since she was closer. Val, Miley, and Dana were all standing there. Just like Jenny, they all had excitement written all over their faces.

            "Guys, let's get this show on the road. I want to listen to that recorder," said Miley.

            We all agreed, and went inside my car. I drove off towards the school. I was finally feeling excited, and I was even feeling the adrenaline running through my body. And I couldn't help but wonder if Kane's and Tyler's voices were going to be on the recorder again.

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥

            "Val you have the notebook, the popcorn is here, and we are in a circle," said Jenny, "so yes we are ready to hit that play button on the recorder."

            Getting the recorder started to become really easy for us. Val timed us this time, and she did it only took us five minutes to go in and get out. Apparently, the only times were close to ten minutes for us. I was glad that we cut down the time in half.