The Locker Room: Chapter Nineteen: Picture of Cover

A/N

SECOND update over winter break. If things keep moving like this, I might be able to do more than three updates. Anyways, yes this is also on the shorter side, but again I liked the way I ended it and that's how I'm going to end it. I think you will enjoy this chapter, even though nothing really happened, but I promise next chapter you will love.

The cover on the side is made by: amylivingmylife

The song on the side is Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. I chose it because I used the song later in the chapter.

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Nineteen

            His name was Jace Smith. Like I said before he was still hot with his dark brown curly hair and forest green eyes. I noticed that he even looked hotter in a tux, but all guys do. At first I wanted to get to know him. I wanted to date him. Until he told me the whole story about him and Jenny planning this whole thing out.

            Jenny met him soon after she met Tyler at school. Jace is also one of Kane's friends, but he isn't as close to him as Tyler is. Jenny being Jenny, begged Jace to take me to homecoming. He finally agreed, because he thought I was hot. He wasn't embarrassed to say that either and it seemed like he said it too much. And Jenny thought he was great.

            I thought he was a real asshole. The only reason why guys tell girls that they are hot to get into their pants. And I even had this feeling to stay away from him and to be cautious around him.

            After, we had dinner which was mostly Jenny and Jace talking, I was already not having a good time. Tyler tired to get me to talk, but mostly I couldn't stop thinking that Jenny and Jace dating. She was supposed to be Tyler's date, but really I think Jenny was hoping that Jace would have asked her out before Tyler. I think even Tyler got the hint, and felt extremely bad for him.

            He went through a lot of time to make all those puzzle pieces for Jenny, and here she was talking to my date probably wishing that Jace asked her out instead. However, I guess I didn't mind, because I didn't want to talk to him at all.

            We finally arrived at the school, and it looked amazing. The theme apparently was Disney. They did a wonderful job decorating the lunch room and the gym. I could hear the DJ blasting music even when the doors to the gym were closed. They had it loud.

           Tyler asked Jenny to dance. She agreed and they ran off towards the gym. Meanwhile I just stood there in the lunch room starring at Jace. He cleared his throat.

            "Do you um...want to dance?" he asked. I wanted to say no. I didn't want to dance with him. Not with him. But I guess I was a little too harsh on him, so I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the gym. The song playing was Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. I thought it was old, but I still liked the song. I started to dance and so did Jace right up against me.

            I danced with him for a good thirty minutes, and I couldn't take it anymore. I was extremely hot, and I needed something to drink. I grabbed Jenny and dragged her away from Tyler. We quickly exited the gym and walked into the lunch room. I noticed the water bottles and grabbed one. I quickly opened it and took a drink.

            I noticed the boys didn't follow after us, and I thanked God for that. I wanted some time with my best friend. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to go home. I wanted to tell her that I hated homecoming. I wanted to tell her that Jace is an asshole. But most of all I wanted to tell her that she needed to just hang out with Tyler, and not Jace.

            "Damn, Audrey," muttered Jenny. I sat down and Jenny sat down next to me. I wasn't having a good time, and I kind of wanted to go home.

            "Jen, he's an asshole," I said. Jenny smiled.

            "Come on Auds, give him a chance," said Jenny.

            "He called me hot," I said. Jenny laughed.

            "And isn't that a good thing?" asked Jenny. I gave her a hard stare, and I was about to lash out on her, when someone rudely interrupted me.

            "Let me guess. Jenny dragged you down to this shitty dance, didn't she?" asked Kane. I turned around and there he was. He was wearing a black tux, with a baby blue tie. Did I mention he looked hot in it?

            "Kane, where's your whore?" asked Jenny. She was still not happy about the whore asking Kane out to homecoming and Kane agreeing. Personally, it was his choice and it didn't bother me.

            "And where is that fucking retard,Tyler?" asked Kane.

            "Are you still mad about that Kane?" asked Jenny. I was lost, but this was drama. And let's face it, I loved drama. This was probably the best thing that has happened today.

            "Of course I am Jenny! He is my fucking friend, he's supposed to tell me everything," said Kane. Oh, so this is what it's about. Tyler asking Jenny out to homecoming.

            "That's not my problem. He's your friend. Bring it up with him. And besides you didn't tell me you were going with that whore. I had to hear all the rumors about it!" screamed Jenny. Jenny rarely ever got mad at her brother, but Jenny hated it when Kane didn't tell her about these kinds of stuff.

            By now there was a crowd, watching them. Jenny looked around and noticed. She hated when she got in fights. I was surprised when she got up and walked past Kane into the gym.

            The crowd around us, was disappointed that no fight broke lose, and started to turn away from us. I looked back at Kane.

            "Kane are you having a good time?" I asked. Maybe I could finally get out of here. That would be a good thing. He looked up from the floor to me.

            "No," he said.

            "Good, can you take me home?" I asked, with a small smile on my face. I haven't even been here for an hour, and I already wanted to go home. It was actually pretty sad when I thought about it, but I couldn't stand just sitting here in the lunch room starring at the walls. Besides it was worth a shot, and since his date was MIA I was pretty sure he was going to say yes. He seemed to debate about it for a short bit inside of his head, starring at me.

            "Let's go," he said, finally.

            He started to move toward the doors and I followed him. I noticed he took out his keys. He drove here. I'm surprised his date didn't demand a limo, since she kind of seemed like the type to. Wait, I don't even know this person!

            I quickly took out my phone, from my bra and sent a quick text to Jenny letting her know that I left with her brother. I knew she wouldn't be too happy to hear that I left the dance without her and with Kane of all people.

            I was desperate and that calls for desperate measures.