The Locker Room: Chapter Twelve: Picture of Cover

A/N:

I did it. I finally completed another chapter. So sorry that it took me a little bit longer than I expected, but something came up and it took me by surprise. So therefore my mind just wasn't in the right spot.  I'm going to keep it short this time. On the side is a cover made by: geuinestar21. The cover for the book is made by: VampGirl330.

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Twelve

            Alarm blaring in the background, my fan going round and round, and my phone going off nonstop...is all I heard that morning. I was pretty sure it was Jenny trying to contact me to make sure everything was okay, but I was a mess. I couldn't focus on one little thing. That's why I was still laying in bed, when my mom entered the room.

            "Hey, sweetie," she said while her voice cracked. My mom was in a pretty bad state. I have no clue what my dad told her yesterday, but I had a feeling that it made her feel a little bit better. I also had no clue what we were going to do about the wakes and funerals and such.

            "Hey mom," I said into my pillow. I felt the weight of my bed move and I looked over at the end. My mom was sitting on my bed, in her work clothes. I guess she was going to work, but there was no way in hell I was going to school.

            "Sweetie I know this might be hard for you, so I'm going to let you stay home. But tomorrow you are going to school. Thursday and Friday we are going to be in Florida," said my mom. I just nodded my head. She finally got up, with a little squeak from my bed, and shut my door.

            I wanted to go back to bed, but something told me to get ready for the day. I did.

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥

            After my shower, I found out that my phone was still going off. One hundred missed phone calls. All from Jenny just like I expected. She called again, and this time I picked it up.

            "Hello," I said. I heard Jenny release her breath; she must have been holding her breath chanting that I would pick up the phone.

            "Audrey! I've been calling you for like the past hour! I've been so worried about you," said Jenny.

            "Oh, sorry," I said. I sat down on my bed and a sighed escaped from me.

            "Don't ever walk away from me or not answer my calls again," said Jenny.

            I wanted to say okay, but I heard her voice again, before I could speak.

            "I'm coming over to talk to you and cheer you up," said Jenny.

            "But it's a school day!" I said.

            "Oh, honey its called skipping school and hanging out with a best friend," said Jenny. I smiled Jenny was the best friend a girl could ever have. I quickly hung up and I knew Jenny would be at my house in less than five minutes.

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥

            When Jenny rang my doorbell, I was surprised to actually see three people standing on the concrete porch. I was still happy she showed up, but it would have been a nice thing to mention that Tyler and Kane were going to also skip school and cheer me up.