The Locker Room: Chapter Two: Picture of Jenny

A/N:

Hello. :) I need banners for this book. If you make me one and I like it, not only will I post it on the side, but your name will be mentioned later in the chapters. So yes this is a contest. Not only will I do that, but if you have any books posted I will check them out and post a comment. See now that's a good deal. This is chapter two, hence the title. Not as long as the first chapter, and not that good either. It will probably confuse you, but it will all come together later in the book.

I dedicate this chapter to Jodiebanks, because if I did then she would read my book. I also did that because I love her one novel, Fame is Like Family. XD 

The song on the side is Don't Wanna Go Home by Jason Derulo. Jenny and Audrey don't want to go home. Anyways, its actually a pretty funny story. I was going to get the link for the song off of Youtube, when my music player changed. It changed to this song. And is on SHUFFLE. Weird I know.

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter 2

            While twirling my keys around my index finger, I walked up the little pathway to Jenny's front door. Just as Jenny said it was only me. Jenny and I have barely been to the mall. We only go during Christmas time to get presents for our family and friends. When you go to a private school, with uniforms, you really don't need that many clothes. Yet, now since Jenny is going to the public school, she would need a lot of clothes. She is probably going to make me buy a few things too.

            By this time I have already reached the door and I was about to knock, but the door swung open and there was Jenny. This was unexpected, most of the time her brother Kane answers the door and then I wait ten minutes for Jenny to finish getting ready. My hand was still in the air ready to knock, and my mouth dropped.

            "Jeez what took you so long?" asked Jenny, while she stepped outside and closed the door behind her. Then she started walking down the short walkway. I blinked. I was dreaming. "Aren't you coming?"

            No, I wasn't actually dreaming, but it sure did feel like it. I quickly walked with her until I reached my car. She hopped in the passenger seat while I took the drivers side. My car was my baby. My parents brought it for me when I turned sixteen. It was the color of electric blue and that's all I can really tell you about it. I am not good with cars.

            I started up the car and the radio came blasting on. I pulled out of the drive and started my way toward the mall. After about five minutes, I looked over at Jenny, and she was starring outside the window. She would have started talking by now, but something was bothering her.

            "Hey, Jen, is everything all right?" I asked while looking back at the road. I would have said while looking at her, but I am driving here.

            "I'm just nervous. I have to go to a fucking new school. Hello! I'm a senior. I want to be with my friends," Jenny said.

            "You will be fine. Everyone knows this, including you," I said. This is also true. She can always make friends fast, but for high school her friends decreased for some reason. She never told me this, and now it is just us four as her friends. She sighed.

            "I knew I would have to tell you sooner or later," said Jenny.

            I was confused and worried. What has my best friend kept a secret from me? I pulled into the first parking space I found, which was very far back. I stopped the engine and turned to my best friend.

            "I'll tell you after shopping. Right now let's enjoy the time that we have together," said Jenny and with that she got out of my car and started toward the mall doors.