The Locker Room: Chapter Sixteen: Picture of Cover

A/N:

So sorry that I haven't updated in forever. XD However, here is chapter 16 and yes they listen to the recorder for the SECOND time. It's honestly one of my favorite chapters.

Cover on side by: Sweetdreams31

Thank you for fanning, commenting, reading, and voting. It means a lot to me. :D

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Sixteen

            The sleeping bags were all arranged in a circle, but yet we were running around like a chicken with her head cut off. I was supposed to get the snacks, Jenny was getting the recorder player, and Val was getting the notebook. I looked over my shoulder to see Dana and Miley argue over what movie we should watch. It was a toss up between The Sleepover and John Tucker Must Die. Of course deep down I knew that we probably wouldn't watch a movie, but it was still funny to watch them argue.

            By the time I got home, I had to be at Jenny's house. I quickly got there and changed. After we were done we piled in my car and drove to the public school. Jenny picked the locks, while everyone watched her still in amazement.

            Once we reached the locker room, we didn't complain on what we had to do. The excitement that we had kept our mouths shut. We couldn't wait to hear what was on that recorder. Sure, my shoulders hurt, but it was for a good reason. No pain no gain.

            "Audrey hurry up! We are all ready!" yelled Val. I looked over my shoulder and noticed that everyone was sitting down in the circle, while I still waiting for the popcorn to pop. I sighed. They were so impatient!

            Finally, the popcorn was done and I threw it in a bowl. I grabbed the other three bowls which had chips and M&M's in. They were my favorite candy. I placed the three bowls around the recorder player and Dana grabbed a big handful of popcorn.

            "So what movie are we watching today?" I asked as a joke. Jenny rolled her eyes, while the others giggled a little.

            "Well, I say John Tucker Must Die," said Dana.

            "And I say The Sleepover," said Miley.

            "It doesn't matter! We've watched both of those movies a million times before. We know the ending, however we don't know–" started Val.

            "The Locker Room," said Jenny. Val looked over at Jenny like she was crazy. I was confused. Dana and Miley didn't know what she was talking about either. Jenny sighed. "We don't know what happens in the boy's locker room."

            The light bulb hit us all at the same time and we all said "oh" at the same time. Jenny rolled her eyes. I started to giggle. I can't believe I didn't know that right away. Just then I noticed Val flip back to the cover of the notebook. She grabbed her pen and wrote on the cover "The Locker Room". Jenny smiled at her, and we all thought it was a nice touch.

            "Now, we can listen to the recorder," said Jenny. With that she pushed the play button the recorder, and we all held our breath waiting to hear what the boys had to say.

            The first interesting conversation we heard was no surprise to us. As far as we could tell a guy was talking to one friend about an amazing party he went to.

            "Aw...dude that party was fucking awesome. Fucking hot girls. Damn you should have seen them."

            "Any of them fucking wasted?"