The Locker Room: Chapter One: Picture of Audrey

A/N:

Well, I finally decided to go ahead and post a book. I wrote a few, and this one is one of my favorites. I have not finished writing it, I haven't even gotten to the good parts. I have only wrote four chapters, and still working on my fifth chapter. But I had writer's block with this book and I still do. I am really only posting to get feedback on it and see where it goes. Besides your comments can make me come out of writer's block. I have to warn you though that this story is rated PG-13 for a REASON. I may update this often or not, depends on if I cure my writer's block or not.

I dedicated this chapter to danceintherain123, because she was the one person who fanned me before I wrote posted a book. Also, she was the one person who said I should post a book. If she never said that then this novel wouldn't be on Wattpad.

The song on the side is called Paper Airplanes by MIA. Why I chose this song? Because lately I've been obsessed with it, and it says "Everybody making their fame." XD You'll probably get it later on in the story.

Comment and enjoy! (And you can also do that vote thing, but only if you'd like.)

Chapter One

            "Hey Audrey pass the damn popcorn!" yelled my friend Jenny Jordan at me. I currently had the popcorn when we were trying to watch a movie. However when you have five girls over at one am, and had a lot of sugar...well you just can't hear the movie. I passed the popcorn down to my friend.

            "Guys just shut up! I am trying to hear whatever his name is tell the girl that he likes her!" yelled my other friend Val Becker. It was actually her idea to watch the movie. For some reason she got us to shut up for about three seconds just to hear the guy talk in the movie.

            "Oh, Stacy, you just don't realize it, but guys do talk about you in the locker room," said the guy in the movie. Well, now I know the girl's name in the movie. Yet, I was surprised when Val grabbed the remote from me and paused the movie. Then she looked at all four of us, since she really can't look at herself.

            "I have always wondered what guys have talked about in the locker room," said Val. Stop. Let me rewind a bit. I should introduce myself and my friends before we go on.

            My name is Audrey McDonald. And before you go making fun of my name, yes, of course I am related to Ronald McDonald. He is my great uncle. I was using sarcasm in case you didn't catch that. I've heard it all, believe it or not. I am seventeen and I turn eighteen in eight days on the first day of school. This means I am a senior, finally last year of high school. I have blond hair, and I mean blond. It is a perfect shade of it. It is also wavy, which is great. I have light blue eyes, but sometimes they look gray. I guess it depends on what I'm wearing. My mom is a doctor at a hospital, and my dad works at a fast food restaurant (and sorry but it's not McDonald's). I know they are totally opposites, but they do say opposites attract. I have no siblings. My mom actually wanted to have five kids, but she said I was already too hard to handle. I am just an average teenager, really. I have the best friends in the world, I can't play an instrument, and I go back and forth between two answers unless I'm sure of something.

           Next is Jenny Jordan, my best friend. Okay, well I know I'm not supposed to pick favorites and all that, but Jenny is. She has been my best friend since kindergarten. She has long black shiny hair and big ocean blue eyes. She likes to show off her body, but she isn't a slut. She has never slept with a guy like the rest of us. Yet, she has had a couple of boyfriends and is the lucky one of us. Wait, I know what you are thinking, but just hold that thought for a little bit longer. Yes, Jenny is seventeen and a senior. Her parents are divorced. She lives with her mom while her dad lives in Europe. She goes and sees him for the holidays. She does have an older brother, who is her twin. Yet, he is older by two minutes. His name is Kane. You'll learn more about him later.