The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Six

A/N:

I'm updating, and I'm sorry it's been so long. I've been busy and haven't had a lot of time. But hopefully, you will enjoy. The song on the side is Gold Forever by The Wanted. I chose this song, because I'm currently obessed with it. XD 

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Thirty-Six

            I ran to my locker at school. Legit. I did not stop or turn around, even when Val called my name. Yesterday, I decided that I didn’t want to tell them that I lost my bracelet that they gave me. I mean I already told Jenny, but I knew with how tired she was, chances are that she probably wasn’t going to remember anything. And she didn’t. Or at least she didn’t say anything.

            I quickly turned the lock and pressed down on it so it would unlock. With my luck right now, it didn’t budge at all. I cursed under my breath and tried it again; I finally got it after three tries. I looked up and then down in my locker debating where I should start.

            On the top was a little shelf, where I threw extra stuff. You know pencils, pens, easers, and all those little things. After shifting through all that stuff, still no bracelet. I quickly got on my knees, and I moved my books and notebooks around. Still no such luck.

            “Auds, what the hell are you looking for?” asked Val, who was right behind me. I turned around and I was pretty sure I had a worried look on my face.

            “Nothing,” I said quickly, too quickly. Val raised her eye brows. I knew she didn’t believe me.

            “Really? Because yesterday, you had this worried look on your face. And then today you have it but this time it’s like two times worse. So what are you looking for that is so important?” asked Val, she put her hands on her hips. She meant business.

            All that kept running through my head was to not tell Val. I shouldn’t tell her, because then I would make her all worried about something that I lost. But then again if it was in the locker room, I’m pretty sure nobody would find out it was my bracelet. But what if somebody recognized it? Too many thoughts swarmed my mind, and I took a deep breath and decided to go with my gut.

            “My bracelet,” I muttered, hoping that Val didn’t hear me correctly. But I knew she did when her eyes widen and her eye brow shot up again.

            “Where?” asked Val. I shrugged. “Oh, god.” She slapped her head on her forehead. “If it’s in the locker room we are screwed.” She whispered the last part.

            All I could do was nod my head, I was frozen. I couldn’t move all that much. I was thinking the exact same things as Val. Even if nobody recognized that bracelet, they would know that some girls were in the locker room when nobody was supposed to be in there.

            And well, if we got caught, I promised to take the blame.

            “Here, let’s look in your gym locker,” mumbled Val, I smiled at her. She had a point, I haven’t checked there yet and hopefully it was in there. I got up and closed my locker.

            We both walked to the locker room, not saying a word to each other, still having a little hope.

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥