The Locker Room: Chapter Four: Picture of Dana

A/N:

Well, I didn't plan on posting this chapter until tomorrow, but whatever. I edited it and then I added a little scene at the end, to make it more of a mystery. XD Hopefully, it will all tie together by the end of the book which I am of course planning on to do so. I have finished chapter five also. I hate who chapter five happened, so I'm probably going to trash it and start over. :D

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Four

            "I'm so glade you like the bracelet," said Jenny while wiping a tear away from her eye.

            The first day of school, was well boring. I meet all my teachers, but really I had only two new teachers. When you go to a small school teachers have to teach a lot of different things. I learned that I had a class with at least one of my friends, except for gym and my homeroom. Oh, well, I'll get used to it. I had a few papers that I had to sign and for my parents to sign, but other than that I had no homework.

            Right after school I hopped in my car and drove all the way to Jenny's house. The public school only had a half day as their first day. They are so lucky. So here I was in Jenny's basement still wearing my school uniform. We had eaten candy, and finished the video of me opening up my gift. Jenny wanted to have a surprised party for me, but she said she wasted all her money on the gift.

            "I much rather have the gift than the party," I said.

            "That is so much like you," said Jenny. Then we smiled. I wasn't much of a party person, at all. I went to one party my freshman year, and I wanted to leave right away. I saw people throwing up in the toilets and guys getting high off of those brownies. It scared me to death, and I have never been to a party since then.

            "I should be going. I still have to shop for my school supplies," I said.

            "Okay, I'll see you Friday," said Jenny.

            I got up from the couch and walked out the door. I walked to my car and got into it. I turned on the car, and pulled it out of the driveway. I was going to just go to the local Wal-Mart. All I really needed was a couple of folders, pencils, pens, and note books. It really wouldn't take me that long to get all that stuff.

            I pulled into the parking lot. I got out of my car and walked in the store. I grabbed a basket and walked over to the school supply section. I knew it was going to be crazy, but I didn't think it was going to be as crazy as it was.

            There were carts all over the place and mostly everything was on the ground. Everything was getting stepped on and people didn't care. I don't know about you, but I did not want foot prints on my notebooks. I turned on my heel, and ran into someone's chest. I stepped back and looked up to see who it was. Kane. What are the chances of him being here? Or even in this aisle? Maybe he was following me. Ha. Kane would never do that, I guess it just happened.

            "Sorry," I mumbled.

            "McDonald wasn't expecting you to be here," said Kane.

            "Well, you know I need school supplies," I said. Kane smiled.

            "Waiting until the last second?" asked Kane. I shrugged.

            "Yeah, but I was thinking of going over to the office section. They should have what I want over there," I said. Then Kane looked around the aisle.