A/N: And a Preview

Hello. I'm finally done with The Locker Room. :O It took me way too long, but I enjoyed the long road. It was fun, and I'm planning on keeping around Audrey for a sequel. Yeah, that's right you heard me. A sequel. I'll be working on it in August, and I probably won't post the first chapter until Sept. I have like two weddings, a birthday party, and school starting all in August. I would call that busy.

Also, in between writing the second TLR (still have to come up with a title), I will be editing my three chapters of The Brick Wall. I want to make it better and a tighter plot. If that makes any sense at all. Once I finish editing a chapter, I'll post it. So keep an eye out for that.

And last but not least, between all of that I'm going to be editing/writing another novel. I've been working on this for so long and really hard. I've editing like the prologue like ten times. No joke. I will probably not post (which I shall not name) novel until Jan. of next year. Why? Because I feel like it.

Second to last, if you have any questions about The Locker Room - I can answer them. =) And I will. Just leave a comment, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. My email is the first thing I check when I load up my computer.

Lastly, if you have a title idea for TLR 2, post it in a comment. I need ideas, because let's face it I suck at titles. And now I will post the preview. I know you had to read all that, for one little preview that may or may not interest you. XD

Audrey MacDonald is back, and very desperate.

While, Audrey’s friends are partying it up at college, Audrey is back home living with her parents. At the age of nineteen. And if that’s not the most embarrassing thing, Audrey can’t find a job anywhere. She applied to every single place she could think of, but one, and she promised herself that she would never apply there. But what if her parents threaten to kick her out, unless she pays rent?

If things couldn’t get worse, Kane is slipping away from Audrey. After they agreed to stay in contact, while Kane went away to college, he doesn’t reply to any of her text messages. Not to mention that Jenny knows something about Kane that she doesn’t want to tell Audrey, because it might break her heart. Even though Kane and Audrey aren’t really dating.

In all of this mess, everyone comes back home for Christmas. And maybe just maybe this time Val has the perfect plan.