Chapter 65: "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da"

Love can break you anytime. Life can do it as well. No relationship is perfect and both of them knew it for sure. And love can hurt, of course it can, but that's one of the keys to make us feel alive. We need joy and sorrow to be part of something called world.

Life always have ups and downs, no one can escape that. And it is horrible. Because sometimes you feel like you can't carry on anymore. Because sometimes, you just want to give up until the right person comes to your life and turn your world around.

You begin to share everything, words, goals, dreams, your life, your tears, your laugh. You share everything you are able to and more.

You no longer feel that emptiness, you no longer feel the solitude. You feel good. You feel powerful because you know that person is going to be behind you to pick up your pieces when you fall and break. That person is going to mend your soul somehow. You just feel it.

And you give them your soul. You open up and say your darkest feelings, your darkest secrets and the lightest ones. Everything.

You begin to dream a lifetime with that person by your side, you begin to want more and more as the time passes. Because there's a chance to feel and be glorious. You have nothing to lose so you give everything.

The first time they met, she could only feel the solitude within her soul, eating her alive once again. She couldn't breathe anymore because of that monster of rage she had. The end it's called.

Perhaps things would be way too different if they'd met at a café or somewhere else.

But he stopped her for what was her end. He did what anyone would've done right there.

He wondered for days what meant the sadness in her eyes. Those eyes that connected with his since the first second. He could spend all day looking into that blue. He wanted to get lost. He didn't know it yet, but he would want to get lost with her madly. Deep down he could feel it. He no longer cared about time when he was with her. He would follow her anywhere, and he did.

When she left the first time, she could only have the thought of him running through her head. Of course it was her fault. But no one knows nothing at all until they lose someone.

That's what actually happened to her. She wouldn't forgive herself. She would have to live with that weigh upon her shoulders.

However, she couldn't forgive herself as well after returning to London, to him. They, exactly her mother and brother, destroyed their relationship. Her mother never liked him, mainly because she wanted her daughter to marry another man. It wasn't fair.

But Mikko, he did like him, and he loved his sister more than anyone. It was complicated.

Victoria, on the other hand, knew she wouldn't move on the same. Nor James did.

And that was their key.

''What's up today?'' He asked, rolling on top of her when both of them were awake that Saturday morning.

''Nothing at all.'' She replied, rubbing his lower back inside his shirt. Then, she grinned. ''I almost forget.''

''You will say.'' He said, burying his face in her neck to bite it softly.

''I met a girl the last Thursday.'' She whispered and he looked up at her. ''She was nice. She told me that she liked you.''

''What...?''

''She didn't know who I was until I told her I liked my husband as well.'' She shrugged and laughed out loud.

''So, you are saying that you like me?'' He joked this time, kissing her cheek.