Chapter 25: "Breakfast in America''

''James, wake the fuck up.'' I yawned. He was whispering something, as if it was a nightmare or something like that. I shook his arm until he, finally, opened his eyes.

''What?'' He looked at me.

''You were whispering something, I don't know.'' I chuckled.

''I've dreamt about me asking you to have kids.'' He replied. Then, he laughed.

''Woah, really?'' I asked him trying to sound... Interested. The truth was, obviously, I didn't want to have kids right there. Things were going fine the way they were.

''Yeah.'' He sighed. ''But don't worry because I don't want to have them. Or at least not yet.'' He continued.

I nodded twice. That was the only thing I could say. I didn't fancy too much that idea when I had something else in mind.

''Anyways.'' James said. ''How did you wake up today?'' He asked gently.

''I've just woken up.'' I sighed. ''Kinda like the day. Rainy, shitty, I don't know.'' I chuckled.

''Because of the children thing?'' He asked again.

''Nah.'' I replied and shook my head. ''Don't worry about it, I agree with you.''

-

I finally arrived home after a long day and hanging out with some friends. I felt a bit tired, as always. I made my way towards the living room and dropped my things on the floor. Luckily, James was there, but he didn't tell me Michael was too.

''Jesus, Fassbender, how long!'' I exclaimed and double-kissed him. ''McAvoy, same.'' I joked and he rolled his eyes chucking.

''How's everything, dear?'' Michael asked. I sat on the opposite couch after giving James a peck.

''Pretty nice, to be honest.'' I replied. ''What about you?''

''Honestly?'' He sighed. ''Really busy. That's why I'm here today, mainly because of work- And I need to take this call if you don't mind.'' He said and walked down the kitchen.

''How was your day?'' James asked. He got up and messed up my hair with his hands. He sat next to me while I snorted.

''Well, it was nice.'' I replied and took his hand. ''Yours?''

''Same as Michael.'' He said and then smiled. ''But I find you really thoughtful today.''

''Nah, I'm fine.'' I said. After a couple minutes of silence, we both decided to talk at the same time.

''I need to tell you something.'' We both said.

''Well, you go first.'' James said chuckling. I shook my head twice, laughing too. ''Why not?''

''Mainly because I guess I'm going to tell you later, it's just something I've been thinking for a couple weeks.'' I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. ''But it's a good thing, I promise.''

''Okay, I guess I'll have to wait then...'' He pouted. I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss.

''Ew, come on guys, teenage is over.'' Michael said. We just gave him a death stare.

''Are you staying for dinner?'' I asked Michael. He shook his head twice.

''I've got... A few things to do...'' He said cheeckly. I looked at James trying to find an answer.

''Are you meeting someone?'' James asked him as he kept looking at me.

''Maybe.'' He chuckled.