Chapter 24: ''If I lose myself.''

''Hey.'' I whispered grinning.

''Hey.'' James whispered after yawning and opening his eyes. ''How are you feeling today?'' He asked putting his arm under the pillow.

''For now I'm feeling good.'' I answered. ''I've woken up with the most beautiful image ever, so.'' I chuckled. ''And you?''

''I'm tired, yesterday's party was awesome, but we went home too late.'' He laughed. ''But I'm okay because you're smiling.''

''Aw.'' I whispered blushing. We didn't need more words because we'd spoken too much.

''Why are you blushing?'' He chuckled touching my cheek with his index finger.

''Because you make me blush, is that enough?'' I said laughing, burying my face into the blankets.

''No, it isn't.'' He giggled trapping me under the sheets.

''James, stop.'' I shouted laughing.

''What if I don't want to?'' He asked making me look at him.

''One month sleeping on the couch, and with all the consequences.'' I replied trying to look serious.

''One month?'' He pouted.

''Yes, one month.'' I affirmed.

''Don't you dare.'' He said and I raised my eyebrows. ''I bet you won't make it.''

''Don't tempt me, McAvoy.'' I mumbled narrowing my eyes.

''I do.'' He chuckled.

''Okay, you'll be one month without everything.'' I said getting up.

''Babe, don't get mad with me, I was joking.''

''I wasn't.'' I shrugged grinning.

''Victoria, come on.'' He said standing up too. ''Please.''

''Well...'' I sighed when he took me by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, but avoiding the eye contact for a few minutes until he gave me an Eskimo kiss. ''Shit, you're my weakness.'' I said laughing and then kissed him, closing my eyes.

''You've got goosebumps.'' James said and I chuckled.

''James, I'm just in my underwear and I'm freezing.'' I said and he rolled his eyes laughing, but then he bit my neck. ''You're playful today, aren't you?'' I sighed grinning, coming back to the bed with him.

-

''We could spend all the day sleeping or just in the bed.'' He suggested.

''I want to, but I know if...'' I sighed and separated from him.

''What?'' He asked.

''If I stay in the bed all the day, I won't feel okay, James.'' I whispered searching in the closet for some clothes. ''But if you want to, that's okay, I know you're tired.''

''I understand.'' James whispered with a sigh.

''I'm sorry, okay?'' I shrugged looking at him. ''It's just I don't want to repeat the same mistakes I did before we first met.'' I paused.

''You're trying, that's... Very important, Victoria.'' He said. ''You used to stay in bed all day too, am I wrong?''

''I didn't want to see anyone, I felt like my room was the center of the earth and I was inside the end of the world.'' I joked. ''Anyways...''

''What brought you to that bridge?'' He asked.

''Huh, James...'' I replied. Sooner or later I had to talk about it, so I had no choice. ''I didn't care about myself anymore. I didn't feel anything at all... Just emptiness and I didn't see myself or my own future. Just a black hole in which I reached the bottom and I couldn't escape.'' I sighed. ''I send a message to Mikko blessing him, saying goodbye and then I just made my way towards the bridge walking. After that you found me, that's why I'm still here.''

Summertime Sadness (James McAvoy fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें