Chapter 19: ''I can't take another night on my own.''

I was waiting for James outside my apartment with a couple suitcases, in which I had everything except the high heels and the dress because I thought to buy them when we were there.

I opened the car door when James arrived before I left my suitcases inside the trunk of the car. When I got into the car, I sat beside him and kissed his cheek, then, he started the engine and drove us to the airport.

''Radiohead?'' I asked after a few minutes in silence.

''Yeah.'' He chuckled and looked at me when we stopped at the semaphore.

''I like your sunglasses.'' I whispered laughing. ''I'll steal them.''

''Anytime you want.'' He giggled and I nodded my head.

The flight was fine, but at the same time boring. I fell asleep onto James' shoulder almost the whole flight, except when James woke me up to tell me we arrived and we had to leave the plane. I trudged over to the cab holding James' hand sleepily until we got to the hotel.

''I'm so tired.'' I yawned as we walked down the corridor towards our room.

''You've slept the whole flight, Victoria.'' James chuckled opening the door.

''But... It was a 14 hours flight...'' I pouted. ''And it's night right now.''

''Well, let's sleep and tomorrow morning you can go shopping and buy everything.'' He suggested and I nodded my head, throwing myself onto the bed.

''I'm sorry but goodnight, dear.'' I mumbled closing my eyes, falling asleep instantly. I heard James chuckling while he took off my shoes and put a blanket over me, then he kissed my forehead lightly and lay down on the bed beside me.

I woke up earlier that morning. I had to buy the dress because it was an evening wedding and I needed time to prepare myself. I had a shower and got ready quickly, so I just took James' sunglasses like I told him.

''James, babe.'' I whispered squeezing his right arm. ''Come on wake up and listen to me.''

''I'm awake.'' He murmured sleepily.

I rolled my eyes laughing. ''I'm going to buy the dress, huh? You can fall asleep again if you want, it's early.''

''Mh, okay.'' He whispered.

''I'll be back in a couple hours maybe, I love you.'' I whispered and kissed his cheek before I left the room.

I took the elevator to the second floor, in which were all the shops, even restaurants and coffee shops. If you needed anything, you could get it there without any kind of trouble. I went first to the coffee shop to have breakfast or at least a cup of coffee, but the truth was I wasn't even hungry, just nervous about everything.

After that, not more than fifteen minutes, I left and walked around the shops to see anything I could wear or like. Luckily, I found a wedding shop in which were every kind of dress you could imagine. I tried on a couple of them, but I liked better the last one. It was so simple, just a white dress with a dark blue bow around the waist and with a fluffy underside. I started to cry when I looked at myself in the mirror because first, I felt beautiful and second, because the dress wasn't so expensive as I thought. I also bought the high heels and a small bouquet of flowers there too, so I didn't have to walk around more shops.

''James, sleepy beauty, I'm back again.'' I shouted keeping everything inside the closet. ''And I've brought your breakfast, so you better move your ass.''

''Let me sleep.'' He pouted rubbing his eyelids with the tips of his fingers. I laughed and left the cup on the table.

''Get up or at least sit up on the bed.'' I chuckled as I sat beside him.