Chapter 20: ''Stay with me.''

I felt happy for once in my life. I was since I was living with Mikko, dating James, talking with my parents and working, but this time, I felt complete. I was married with the man of my dreams and I didn't care about anything else anymore. I just needed my family to be happy because after all, they were the ones I cared about and the ones who were making me happy.

''Good morning, babe.'' James said when I opened my eyes. ''How are you?''

''How long have you been staring at me?'' I purred rubbing my eyelids.

''Not too much, thirty minutes?'' He laughed, making me roll my eyes.

 ''I'm pretty good today, although I'm hungry.'' I chuckled. ''You, dear?''

''I've slept like a baby.'' He laughed and I rolled my eyes again. ''And I knew you were to say that, so I bought breakfast for us.''

''Aw...'' I whispered blushing.

''Go and have a shower, we're leaving after midday!'' He said as I got up picking up some clothes. After a while, I sat again on the bed to have breakfast with James.

''You don't have an idea of how hungry I am right now.'' I said taking the cup of coffee.

''You need to eat, I told you yesterday, you're so skinny right now.'' He said and I nodded my head.

I looked at him for a couple minutes, just watching him. ''What?'' He asked looking at me.

''Just... Nothing.'' I whispered blushing a little, shaking my head while taking one toast.

''Sure?'' He giggled.

''I'm just happy.'' I replied shrugging. ''Huh, by the way, when are we going to tell our families?''

''Well, I'd like to tell them like in a month if they're free.'' He suggested and I nodded my head.

''I love you.'' I said finishing my breakfast. ''I love you so much.'' I giggled.

''And so I do.'' James replied kissing my lips and then my neck.

''James, we have to leave...'' I whispered cupping his cheek in my hand.

''I know.'' He mumbled into my ear, taking between his teeth my earlobe. ''But we have the entire day to do it.'' 

''I guess so.'' I whispered closing my eyes as he made his way down my neck and collarbone while his hands rubbed softly my hips. 

I probably sighed more that twice as he kept busy himself in my body. But suddenly, when he removed my bra, he stopped and stared at me. 

''We have to leave.'' He said and I raised my eyebrows, grabbing his arms.

''Are you fucking kidding me.'' I groaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. ''If you want to play-Don't play a fucking game you are going to lose.'' 

''Am I?'' He grinned and I nodded twice, playing with his waistband. 

''Stop teasing me, McAvoy.'' I whispered in his ear, feeling him betwen my thighs.

''I want you.'' He said with heavy eyes after kissing me softly, when I introduced my hand inside his underwear.

''Work for it.'' I replied half grinning until he drove his hand to my inner thigh, touching me slowly. 

''You're so-Oh god.'' He moaned after a few. But I was already needing more, same as him. ''Come here.''

-