Epilogue

Zak's POV
I walk in the living room just as Alexander goes to walk outside I smile and walk up behind him and watch him jump when he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Where do you think you're going?" He turns around and looks at me it delighted Mal to no end that he looked just like me he sighs and looks up at me: "I'm going for a walk dad." Mallory and I had told him he could only go out if he took Gracie and Athena with him I look at him and meet his eyes "You know the rules Alex." "I know I know take the dogs with me." I hear laughing from behind me I turn around and see Mallory standing there with our baby girl in her arms. I had named her she had black hair like me but Mallory's green eyes I named her Raven Star Bagans she was my star my little princess, Mallory walks over and stands next to me she looks at Alex "Mind your father Alexander." He laughs "Yes mom." He gets the dogs and goes outside I walk over to Mal and wrap my arms around her waist she looks up at me and kisses me I kiss back nothing has changed in the last few years and I hoped it never would.

" He gets the dogs and goes outside I walk over to Mal and wrap my arms around her waist she looks up at me and kisses me I kiss back nothing has changed in the last few years and I hoped it never would

Mallory's POV
I elbow Zak in the side after Alex had been gone for a little while I look up at Zak "He's just like you when you were young." Zak stops and looks down at me. "Exactly don't you remember what I was like then? I push him back in the couch and get on top of him he looks up at me and wraps his arms around my waist. I lean forward and kiss down his neck he moans and his hands go under my shirt I stop then sit up and look at him "He will be fine I promise." Zak nods "Let's continue before he comes back plus Raven is asleep." Zak flips us over to where he's on top of me then pins my arms above my head he starts kissing down my neck I tilt my head back and moan when he bites down on my neck I pull off my shirt then throw it in the floor. I run my hands under Zak's shirt then he pulls it off I trace the tattoo that was on his arm and he runs his lips across my tattoo I unhook his belt then unzip his jeans Zak pulls them off and throws them in the floor then he pulls them off I grab some of his hair and pull it letting Zak know I didn't want to wait much longer.

 I run my hands under Zak's shirt then he pulls it off I trace the tattoo that was on his arm and he runs his lips across my tattoo I unhook his belt then unzip his jeans Zak pulls them off and throws them in the floor then he pulls them off I gra...

Zak's POV
That night when they are asleep I stand and watch my children for awhile the first room I go to is Alexander's. I stand in the doorway his hair was starting to go in different directions I remember the feelings I had when he was born I couldn't believe that I had a son I may not tell Mal but I was happy that he looked like me too it's funny to me now that at one point I didn't want kids now I had two. I walk in the room fix the blankets then go to the nursery I walk over to the crib and look down at my baby girl I pick her up and hold her in my arms Mal and I didn't plan for a second one but I was thrilled when she was pregnant I kiss Raven's head then put her back in the crib. Ghost adventures has been renewed for another new season so I was still going for lockdowns but now I made time for them I loved being a father and a husband more than anything I wouldn't let them down. I walk in my bedroom and see Mallory sitting on the bed she was the one for me I didn't know how much I needed her but I loved her that would never change she was mine I would spend my life with her. Alexander, my baby girl Raven, Mal Gracie and Athena were all I needed to be happy.

Mallory's POV
Zak's laying on the bed with his head in my lap one of my hands in his pressing our wedding rings together my other hand was in his hair I look down a few minutes later and he's asleep. I smile and start thinking to myself when I first met Zak he was really rude but with time, conversations and a few dates I saw Zak change into a different person one that I was definitely still head over heels in love with I didn't think I would ever see Zak get married but here we were close to celebrating our eleventh wedding anniversary. I look down at our wedding rings eleven years Zak told everyone he didn't want kids but now he had a son who was his tiny twin and our baby girl his little Raven that's what he called her or his shining star Zak loved her he gave more than she wanted or needed he was a great father. I loved Zak in a way I would never love anyone else he was my soul mate I needed him and he needed me. My life was perfect I had two healthy beautiful children and Zak as my husband as long as I had the three of them plus Gracie and Athena I wouldn't need anything else.

Author's note
The end of my first Zak Bagans story I'm really happy at how many reads and votes this has thank you for reading and voting it means a lot I wasn't sure about this when I first started but it turned into something I'm incredibly proud of. A special thank you to StaceyCarpenter7 for helping on a few parts of this story when I didn't know what to do or how I should do something. I have worked really hard one this but I want to dedicate this story to someone who is my best friend and motivation for every single story I come up with NessaBSB this story is for you.