Chapter 57

AJ'S POV

I was trying to pull myself together and move on but I couldn't do it even though I know that I needed to she was getting married to the ghostbuster she wasn't mine she picked him. I was angry for  that and angry at him too even thought I shouldn't be I know I said that we could still be friends I didn't know if I could do that because of my remaining feelings for her and right now I was hoping that she wouldn't invite me to her wedding I knew Kevin was going because the ghostbuster had made him part of the wedding. I sigh and pull out my phone I still had her number her name in my phone was my baby and I still had the pictures I had taken of when we were dating one was of us smiling, another was her laughing, another of us kissing but I had one that was definitely my favorite my favorite picture of us was taken after we had finished in bed the two of us were covered with a sheet so you couldn't see anything, her hair was messed up and we both had smiles on our faces plus she was laying on my chest. I needed to let go but I would always wonder what if and what might have been.

Mallory's POV

I stay out of sight and watch as the guys start doing their walk through and interviews for the location I would get tonight with Zak but tomorrow night would be their lockdown Ash walks over and sits down next to me. "How much longer until the wedding?" I look over at her "Four more months." She smiles "Are you excited?" I nod I really was excited not only was going to marry my crush but my protector, and my friend he was everything I ever wanted and we were going to have a future together Zak had agreed that we could have children one day something I thought he would never do. I was starting to see just how much Zak had changed since we met he was a different Zak but he was my Zak, Ash and I continue talking about the wedding until the guys finish talking Zak starts walking over and Ash elbows my side "I'll give you and your hubby time alone." I laugh and roll my eyes as she gets up and walks away I look up at Zak as he reaches me. "Nice talk with Ash?" I nod then he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me I kiss back and grab his hair and he moans the temptation was always there between us and hopefully it would stay that way.

Aaron's POV

It was the night of the lockdown and none of us had seen each other for the whole day because of our routines and getting in the zone our call time was in two hours and we were fixing to load up and go check on the nerve center and do a few shots of the location at night. Jay, Billy and I were all waiting on Zak for the first time this didn't happen often so we were wondering where he was but with his engagement and the wedding being in four months we had a pretty good guess on where he was. Normally Zak would take a walk and clear his head to do things he needed to where he could get in the zone he had started to include Mallory in on it, it wasn't a date and they didn't do anything they didn't even talk to each other but he needed to know that she was there with him depending on how intense a location was and Zak had a feeling about this one so today he needed her with him. We understood that and we weren't going to say anything to him about it either because after he cleared his head and spent time with her he wasn't in a bad mood and he didn't yell at us as much setting up like he would before.

Zak's POV

Call time was in two hours but we would be leaving soon to do some last minute timing before we got locked inside for the night. I wrap my arms around Mallory's waist and lay my head against her shoulder she wraps her arms around my neck and starts running her fingers through my hair and they run up and down the back of my neck I needed this and I knew I was going to miss her a lot tonight I never wanted to take time off because I really did love this job but right now I just wanted to be alone with her like this. She kisses my neck "You better get going or the guys will come looking for you." I nod and look down at her "I'll be back in the morning I'll let you know how things are going I promise." "Be careful Zakula." I smile "I will try get some sleep don't worry about me." She grabs my shirt and pulls me down to her height then kisses me I kiss back and pull her against me then we pull apart and I meet her eyes. "I love you." She nods "I love you too." I kiss her head then go down to the lobby of the hotel to meet up with the guys and we leave for our location I look up at the floor of the hotel and see her looking out the window I wave and she waves back then we leave the hotel and I become professional I become the Zak I always have been.