Chapter 1

Mallory's POV

Today was the day Kevin and Vanessa were leaving for their honeymoon it was also the day I was leaving with Zak to go to Vegas. I put the last of my stuff in Zak's car then walk over to Kevin and tap him on the shoulder he turns around looks at me then smiles "Hey Mal." I smile then hug him and he hugs back I look up at him "Do something for me okay?" H nods "Sure Mal anything what do you need?" I look over at Vanessa who is playing with Shadow "She's my best friend and I love her like she is my sister so take care of her for me okay?" Kevin looks over at Vanessa then he looks back at me "I love her she's the best thing that has ever happened to me I promise you I will take care of her." He pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket then hands it to me I look down and see a number written on it "That's AJ's number he thinks of you as a friend and I know that the two of you have gotten close ever since you scared all of us if you ever need anything call him." I nod my head then Kevin looks at me "Thank you Mal for everything you've done it means a lot to both of us." I smile "You're welcome you're married now so try to keep that shirt on okay?" He laughs "I'll try I promise." I smile then walk over and wait on Zak.

Vanessa's POV

I walk over to Zak as he is loading the last of his and Mal's stuff in the back of his car he looks up when he sees me "Hey Ness what's up?" I know that he made Mallory happy and she really had changed him a lot since the two of them had started dating but she was my best friend and there were a few things that Zak needed to hear before he took her off to Vegas. "Mallory loves you very much she is more than just a fan of your show don't break her heart she's my best friend and she's like my sister take care of her please." He looks over at Mallory "I love her too and I promise I won't hurt her she's important." I smile then hug him we look up when Kevin and Mallory walk over to us I reach over and hold Kevin's hand then look at Zak and Mallory they really looked great together. Mallory smiles at me "Come visit us in Vegas?" I nod "Don't forget to visit us the guest room is always open." I watch as Mallory and Zak get in his car and he drives off in the direction of the airport she was my best friend and I knew that I would see her again but it wouldn't stop me from missing her a lot Kevin looks over at me "Are you ready Ness?" I nod my head then we get in Kevin's car and drive off to catch our flight for our honeymoon.

Author's note

It's me gustinlover94 I'm back with a whole story this is my first Zak Bagans story so please be patient with me I hope you all like this story so here is In my Dungeon.