Chapter 60

Zak's POV

After Mallory follows the words from Father Sebastiaan she slides the ring on my finger that I would wear every day for the rest of my life the moment I've been waiting for finally arrives. "Do you Zachary Alexander Bagans take this woman to be your wife?" I look at her "I do." "Do you Mallory take this man to be your husband?" She looks at me and I see that familiar look in her eye and I know that she's planning something. "I do." "I now pronounce you man and wife you make kiss the bride." I step forward and kiss her then wrap my arms around her waist she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I feel her bite my bottom lip and I let out a moan she pulls away and smiles at me. She was mine now and nothing could change that I hear whistles and cheering then I feel someone pat me on the back I turn around and see Aaron he smiles "Congrats bro you're officially married how does it feel?" I look at Mal who's talking to Billy "It feels great bro I'm really happy." Aaron walks over to Mallory and they start talking the big part was over I was married I just had to make it through the today and part of tonight before Mallory and I could leave for our honeymoon.

Kevin's POV

I walk over to Vanessa and wrap my arms around her waist she leans back against me and makes a humming noise and I kiss across her shoulders and she looks up at me and smiles. I nod toward Mallory and Zak who are taking pictures "Did you ever think that would happen?" Vanessa looks over at them "Not when they first met because of how rude he was at first but I always hoped that Mal would find someone who would make her happy you kind of a have a part in this too you're the reason they met." I nod I guess I was the reason they met because I called him to help us and then Mallory showed up and I paired the two of them together. I smile "You have a good point I will remember that and be sure to tell them." She laughs then we look over and Vanessa holds my hand "Mallory's dress was tight this morning when she put it on." I shrug Mal didn't look any different to me "I can't tell any difference." She looks at me "I think she's pregnant." Zak and I talked about them having kids one day he said it was a possibility. "It could be that she is." Vanessa looks at me "Kev?" "Yeah Ness?" "I'm pregnant." I couldn't believe it Ness was pregnant with my baby I was going to be a dad.

Zak's POV

Before the reception it's time for my first dance with Mallory we walk in the tent that has the dance floor and the music starts we had chosen the song Faithfully by Journey. She loved 80's rock and I liked the lyrics I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her she wraps her arms around my neck and I feel her fingers on the back of my neck I see the flash of the cameras I look over and see my mom wiping away tears I look back at Mallory. "Are you happy?" She nods "Of course I am I married Zak Bagans." I laugh then kiss her and she kisses back and pulls my hair I moan she pulls away and lays her head on my shoulder as the song continues she was a huge part of my life now just like shows and going on lockdowns were. The shows and my job would always be important but now she would come first for the next month there would be no shows, no filming, and no lockdowns it took a while but I managed to convince the channel and they had given me time off which is something I really wanted as long as it involved being alone with my wife. The song ends and its time for the reception to start only a few more hours left until we could leave not that I was in a hurry but I was counting them down.

AJ'S POV

While Zak is dancing with someone else I walk over to Mallory and hold my hand out "May I have this dance?" She nods and I walk her out to the dance floor and we start dancing. I look down at her "I'm happy for you he really loves you I think you look beautiful." She smiles and looks at me "Thank you AJ for everything I'm glad that you came." I nod "I wouldn't miss your wedding and I want to stay friends with you even if it didn't work out between us." She gives me a hug while we are dancing "I'm sorry it didn't work out AJ." She didn't have to apologize to me and I hated that it didn't work out between us but this was the way it was supposed to be and I couldn't be mad at her for that plus she met the ghostbuster before she met me if it wasn't for that things might have been different. I look at her "I want you to know that you will always have a place in my heart nothing will ever change that I promise." "I know AJ and I'll always care about you." We dance and the song ends then I return her to Zak as the wedding continues I slip out and leave.

Mallory's POV

After the reception Zak and I are once again pulled in different directions to go change for our flight we had decided to go to England and we were going to stay in a small cottage close to London but it was in a small town. Vanessa and Ellen help me change from my wedding dress into a simple green and black dress along with a pair of black wedged heels I leave on the necklace from Zak and my engagement and wedding rings remain on my finger I hug both of them then I got back outside to meet with Zak. He's already waiting outside for me and he's gone from his suit to a traditional black and he looked great. He walks over then grabs me by my waist and kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck then we walk over to his car and get in we would have to stop at home to pick up our bags plus Gracie and Athena would making the trip to England with us. Zak starts his car and we start speeding toward the house he reaches over and holds my hand I feel the metal of his wedding ring against my hand it was a good feeling I was married to Zak Bagans I couldn't believe it but I was ready to start my life with him.