Chapter 2

Zak's POV

I look over at Mallory this was it we were on our way to Vegas everything was going smoothly between the two of us but moving her stuff was an adventure she was gone for two weeks getting everything settled with her old house in Tennessee she had also brought back all of the things that she wanted that she didn't have with her. I missed her like crazy the whole time she was gone she sold that house but she wanted to keep the house she had that was close to Vanessa's house I shipped all of her big stuff that she wanted sent out to my house already now the only thing we had left were her clothes and the boxes of her books I reach over and hold her hand then she looks over at me and smiles I rub her hand with my thumb "How are you feeling sweetie?" She looks down at our hands "I'm excited but nervous I've never been to Vegas before and I'm afraid that your friends won't like me." The crew hadn't met Mal yet they haven't even seen what she looks like we took pictures together but I liked keeping them to myself I had a good feeling they would they would like her or at least I hope they did. "Mal?" She looks up at me "Yeah Zak?" "I love you." "I love you too Zakula." I smile then look back at the road this was a new part of my life and I was happy to have her with me.

Mallory's POV

I walk out of the bathroom sitting at the airport and look around to see Zak sitting in the floor charging his phone I laugh and walk over to him "What are you doing Z?" He looks up at me "Charging my phone we are going to be here a while the flight is laid over." I nod my head then walk over and sit down next to him we sit there for a few minutes two girls walk up "We love your show we are huge fans." Zak stands up and starts talking to the girls I just kind of hang back a little bit while they are talking I hear one of the girls ask "Is that your girlfriend?" Zak turns around and looks at me "Yeah that's her come here sweetie." I walk over and stand next to Zak the girls stay there for a while longer and talk to the two of us until their flight gets called they begin to walk away and one of them turns and looks back at Zak "We're happy for you." The walk away and leave Zak and I standing there I take a deep breath two fans down thousands more to go but so far those two liked me Zak wraps his arms around my waist and I look up at him. He's smiling "You did great they loved you." I wrap my arms around his neck Zak and I weren't much for PDA but he was happy I kiss him and he pulls me closer to him Zak I were off to a great start on moving to Vegas.

" I wrap my arms around his neck Zak and I weren't much for PDA but he was happy I kiss him and he pulls me closer to him Zak I were off to a great start on moving to Vegas

Zak's POV

Once we get on the plane and it takes off Mallory lays her head on my shoulder she looks up at me and I see a mischievous glimmer in her eyes and I wonder what she is up to "What are you thinking Mal?" She kisses me and wraps her arms around my neck I kiss back and pull her as close as I can in the plane seat then run my hands down her back she reaches up and runs her fingers through my hair. I look down at her and she has an innocent smile on her face "You shouldn't tease like that especially on a plane." It's not that I didn't want to because I really did and this was the first flight I had been on that really hadn't bothered me but that was the last thing that needed to be out fans and reporters would love a story and have a field day if they found out my new girlfriend and I had joined the mile high club. Mallory lays her head back on my shoulder and a few minutes later she goes to sleep I lean my head over and I go to sleep too.