🎄🎄🎄

This is a christmas special chapter for you peeps 🌚🌚 enjoy even though it's crappy

3rd person

Ever since Jimin and Yoongi got married, nothing really change well except that they're married. Do they have a child? Yep, their child is Holly. A brownish toy poodle  ( Idk what breed Holly is so tell me if im wrong )

To be honest, the two doesn't really have any plans to adopt a child since they aren't ready at all so they got a dog instead.

Today is Christmas and the boys planned to celebrate it at Jimin and Yoongi's house. And yep. They already have a house and not living in a apartment anymore.

"JIMINIE!!"

"Hmm?"

"IS HOLLY PREGNANT?!"

"No-"

"THEN WHY IS SHE GIVING BIRTH RIGHT NOW?! AHHHHHH"

"Taehyung, she's pooping not giving a birth omfg" Jimin face palmed.

"And this little fella's name is Jimin Jr since it's small like Jimin huehuehue" Taehyung points at Holly's litter.

"Jungkook please control your husband thank you" He says, turning to look at the maknae playing Tekken 7 at Xbox one.

Jimin just sighs then left Taehyung alone who was still naming the small pieces of litter. The others are busy preparing food and gifts for tonight.

Namjin are at the kitchen while Sope are putting up decorations and gifts under the christmas tree.

He saw Hoseok and Yoongi playing, smiling and goofing around. His heart hurt at the sight and when Yoongi turns to look at Jimin, he shifts his gaze somewhere else.

I guess he's happier with that horse.

As much as Jimin hated to admit it, he was jealous.

"JIMIN DO ME A FAVOR AND BUY MILK" Jin yells across the kitchen.

"Why don't you buy one instead" Jimin snaps.

"Well I can't leave Namjoon in here in the kitchen like last time"

Remember the time Jimin was choking and Namjoon volunteer to turn off the stove then the kitchen goes bultaoreune. Yeah that time.

"Fine fine" Jimin rolls his eyes at Jin then head out of the house, grabbing along his coat since it's extremely cold outside. As he starts the engine, he saw someone running towards him.

"Baby wait for me!" Yoongi catches up, panting even though he just ran for like 10 seconds and went inside the car. "This is why I can't run"

"Anyways, Where are we heading-"

"I don't know why don't you ask Hoseok" The latter snaps at him and Yoongi was taken back by it.

Why is he- oh. An idea click on his mind so as the car stops at the parking lot, he pins the younger as the driver seat before Jimin can leave the car.

"Are you jealous?"

"I'm not now let me go" Jimin says, pushing away the older and grabs the door handle of car but Yoongi was quick enough to grab his hands.

"Are you disobeying me, Park Jimin?"  The younger was about to protest but Yoongi starts to make a visible hickey on his neck. After he was satisfied with his work, he turns to look at the younger who has his face flustered.

"Fine I was jealous!" Jimin finally admitted making the older smile in triumph. He knew that Jimin can't hide it.

The two got out of the car and went inside the grocery to buy some milk. The grocery isn't that crowded as Jimin expected to be which is good.

"What milk should we buy?"

"Low fat milk"

"Why?"

"I don't want Santa's diabetes to worsen"

"Seriously"

"Yep"

"But you said you don't believe in Santa-"

"Shhhhh just let it happen"

As they we're about to head over the counter, Yoongi parted away from Jimin and went somewhere else.

"Yoongi where are you-"

"Baby look! A Santa outfit~" Yoongi took the small outfit that is specially made for dogs. "This would look good on our child"

"True but it's too expensive-"

"Oh yeah well how about this reindeer outfit" Yoongi threw the previous outfit away and took the other one. "It costs 3 dollars like mah chain$ huehuehue"

"Why did I married you again?"

"Because i have jams and you don't"

By the time they got back, Vkook was cuddling each other on the couch so Jimin shooes the two away because he'll knew it'll end up in a make out session.

"We got the milk- okay bye" Jimin hurriedly left as soon as he saw Namjin making out already.

🕒Timeskip 🕒

"Alright~ it's time to open the presents you whores" Jin says.

"Stop acting like you're not a whore yourself" Yoongi snaps.

"I bet this is a phone!" Hobi starts to unwrap his present and his grin faded as soon as he saw what's inside. "A framed picture of horses. Really?"

"You wanted a family picture right?" Namjoon says, grinning from ear to ear earning a glare from Hoseok.

"Ohh~ mine is long" Jungkook says as he grabs his gift.

"I bet that's a dildo" The maknae shrugs then unwraps it revealing...  Yep a dildo.

"JUNG HOSEOK HOW DARE YOU GIVE A DILDO TO MY CHILD?!" Jin starts walking towards Hobi who was dying of laughter at the corner.

"Why? Do you want the dildo? I bought everyone a dildo so no need to thank me huehuehue"

"Fuck yeah another dildo for my collection!" Namjoon happily hugs the dildo. "I'mma use this to Jin tonight!"

"Who says we're having sex tonight" The eldest among them says.

"The mistletoe says" Namjoon points at the mistletoe ontop of them then smirks and pulls Jin in for a kiss.

"Have any of you seen my baby?" Yoongi asks frowning. It's been an hour that Jimin had gone missing and he's starting to get worried.

The others snickered then Hobi told Yoongi to go at their bedroom so he did so. Upon opening the room, there he saw Jimin wearing a christmas sweater paws and sweat pants with a red bow ontop of his head.

"Ohhh are you my present?" Yoongi smirks. "Because I would love to unwrap you now"

"What the- YAH! GET OFF MEEE!" Jimin squirms away as the older climbs ontop of him. "This is not what I had in mind!"

"Welp, too late"

•••

A few more days and it's already Christmas omg~

Merry christmas ya all 😘 I'm vv happy cuz like, my parents decided I can go to the bts concert next year even though I'm not at the top 5 students ㅠㅠ

Hopefully I'll get the tickets cuz like, the tickets got sold out in just 4 minutes  @_@ welp rip for me