•Chapter 18•

AN

fINaLLy hEaVeN

~•~

3rd person

Even though Jimin's birthday had passed, there's still no sign of Yoongi or what so ever. Since everyone is bored with their lives, they made a group chat in Kakaotalk.

Rapmoanster: I love my name so much

ISuck(jin)NamjoonsDick25/8: Alright who the fuck hacked through my account and changed my username KABXKSBXJSBXJ

Rapmoanster: who ever did it, bless you

ISuck(jin)NamjoonsDick25/8: ANKZNZSNZ fITE mE

BoyMeetsHorse: I don't know if I should be happy about my username or not

Taesticles: You should be happy hyung :>

Juancock: ....

SexyMochi: I still can't get over the fact that Taehyung handed out scented balloon condoms to every kid in the adoption center

Taesticles: ouH i dIdNt kNew tHOse wERe cOndOMs

Jimin just sighed as the memory came back from his mind. The owner of the kicked both of them out of the adoption center and just really lucky that they didn't call the police.

His mind was once again disturbed by the loud knocking on the door. Excusing himself at the gc, he swings open the door and just to see the familiar face of the delivery guy smiling at him.

"Delivery for Park Jimin..?"

"Spill the beans you kinky delivery hoe... Do you work everywhere?"

"Hmm maybe" The guy nudges but soon stops as he saw his expression darkened. "Well I'm broke"

"Why didn't you sign up as a stripper or something"

"I'm innocent!" He puts both of his hands up in emphasis.

"Yeah sure innocent" Jimin rolls his eyes. "Now tell me what's the delivery this time"

"Apparently idk but..." He stops for a second then left him but came back pushing a huge box bringing it inside the living room.

"Please don't tell me you delivered a  life time supply of condoms"

"Apparently no, it's fucking heavy"

Jimin went closer to the box but the delivery guy stops him. "Before that.. Can we take a selca with this box thingy? Huehuehue"

"Why-"

He took a picture with him anyways. While the delivery guy is busy fanboying at the corner, Jimin already opened the box and a shocked expression painted on his face.

"DON'T FREAKING TELL ME I DELIVERED A DEAD PERSON"

The other leaned closer through the person inside the back but soon steps back as he saw it blink it's eyes open.

"Oh hey there baby" Yoongi yawns and stretches his arms out but just to hit the delivery guy's face.

"OW MY FACE!"

"That's for calling me heavy you fucker"

"YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME THAT I DELIVERED YOU SAFELY IN HERE! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO CARRY YOU UP HERE!"

"Ok"

"OKAY?! IM NOT OKAY!"

"Who the fuck are you anyways"

"Hmmmm.. My name's Kwon Soonyoung but call me Hoshi instead" Hoshi says winking.

"Alright listen up Hoeshit, do you see this legs?" Yoongi points at his skinny and lady like legs. "It's even more beautiful than you now get lost"

"I-" Before Hoshi could even respond, he already lifted both of his middle fingers up to him.

"Umm any tip? Hehehe"

"Leave peasant" Yoongi then throws a box of condoms at him so he doesn't have any choice but to leave the two couple alone.

On the other hand, Jimin stood silent at the corner while staring at him. "Baby.."

The older one attempts to stand up but trips over at the box. "Stupid legs"

"Why weren't you answering my texts and calls" The younger asks with a cold tone.

"Well... My phone broke after my sister threw it out of the window while I was sleeping"

"Then how did you get here?"

"That brat put me inside that delivery box and delivered me here"

"Wow"

"I know this is already late but happy birthday? Hehehe" Yoongi shows him a sweet gummy smile making his heart flutter.

"I thought you already saw Jisoos" the younger jokes and laughs. Yoongi can't help it but connect their lips together. The sweet and passionate kiss soon turns into a heated one.

While Jimin was already corrupted with lust and desire, he didn't realize that Yoongi already put a collar on him.

"Remember the last time we called each other that I'm going to use those toys on you? Well guess what today is the day baby" he then tugs the leash that is connected to the collar of the younger.

"Don't worry, daddy's gonna make you feel good"

~•~

AN

Spoilers: next chapter will be -ehem-smut-ehem-