•Chapter 2•

3rd person 

"I still fucking hate you Hoseok" Jimin growls. He was busy talking to Hoseok at the phone so he didn't realize that Yoongi was eavesdropping the whole time. Upon hearing the conversation, they're obviously talking about him. 

But is he affected? Nah. He's Min Yoongi after all. He decided to just sleep even though he just took a nap earlier. He went to the couch and layed down there then closed his eyes. 

Jimin walked out of his room sighing. He was pissed that J-hope hang up before he could finish his sentence to him. Talk about karma. Out of boredom, he decided to play some Xbox games. 

As soon as he arrive at the living room, he didn't notice that Yoongi was sleeping on the couch so he accidentally sat on YoonGi's hand without him even knowing causing Yoongi to wake up. The older one blinks open one eye as soon as he felt something on his hand.

He notices that it was Jimin sitting on his hand so a mischievous grin forms on his face. He pinches it roughly causing Jimin to yelp in surprise.

"YOU PERVERT!" He was about to slap Yoongi with the game console but the older one grabs his hand before it could even hit him. With one turn, they have switched places. Jimin was now below Yoongi and Yoongi was on top of him while pinning him down.

"LET ME GO!" The younger one tries to squirm away from the older's grasp but sadly, Yoongi was too strong. "LET ME FUCKING GO YOU-"

"Shut up or else I'll kiss you" He threatens.

"HELP ME! HE'S GONNA RA-" he was shutted up by Yoongi kissing him straight on the lips. This was his chance to get out but no, he didn't pushed him away or anything. He surprisingly enjoys it. 

Yoongi pulls away with a mischievous grin plastered on his face. 

"Ayeee~ he enjoys it~" He teases causing Jimin to blush in embarrassment. 

"S-shut up!" He stutters then pushes Yoongi away. He quickly stood up then headed back to his room to rethink what just happened. 

***

"YAH JIMIN!" He pounded on Jimin's door like there's no tomorrow. "I'M GONNA GO BUY SOME THINGS SO I'LL BE HEADING OUT~ DO YOU WANT ME TO BUY YOU SOMETHING?"

"WHATEVER JUST LEAVE!" Jimin yells. "AND DON'T COME BACK!"

"I'll take that as a yes~" Yoongi heads out of the apartment. Hearing the door closed,  Jimin quickly locks the door so Yoongi can't go inside the apartment. 

"Good bye you little piece of shit" 

***

Yoongi came back after an hour. He was holding two bags of groceries one in each hand and it is really heavy. 

"JIMINNIE~" He calls. "OPEN THE DOOR~" 

Silence.

"YAH JIMIN!" he calls again. "ARE YOU IN THERE?"

Once again, silence. He drop the two plastic bags then tries to open the door but it's no use.

"PARK JIMIN OPEN THE DOOR OR ELSE I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO YOU MAKING YOU REGRET LOCKING ME OUT!" 

Jimin just laughs knowing that Yoongi can't possibly get inside but boy he was wrong, there is another way.

Yoongi 

"Oh so you locked me up huh?" I hiss at Jimin who was sleeping peacefully at the bed. He freaking locked me out for 2 hours.

"you baby faced demon with a glory ass-" I was cutted off as I saw him blink his eyes open.

"How...?"

"Well I spent 2 hours trying to kick open the door with my beautiful snsd legs but then it was no use so I called Namjoon instead to break the door for me" I stated simply while smirking.

"The fu-"

"Min Yoongi, Genius. I know"

"Whatever" He says rolling his eyes at me.

"Be glad I'm not in a mood because if I am I'mma 50 shades over you" I wink at him making him cringe.

"Ew" was all Jimin could say before he walk out of his room.

AN

Idek what to write  ._.