•Chapter 11•

#HAPPYJUNGKOOKDAY

He's growing up so fast I'm-- ㅠㅠ 사랑해요 Kookie 🍪 😘💓💓

3rd person

"Let's g-go on a date"

"AHAHAHHA fuck u no"

"Okay then" Yoongi simply replys then kisses Jimin's cheek and a small slap on his ass leaving the latter stunned by his sudden actions.

"What the fuck was that" He muttered out as he watches him walking out of the apartment. Jimin just decided to shook it off and just go through on his phone.

Since he was bored af, he stalked one of Yoongi's account. While scrolling through some of his posts, a selca of the older one caught his eye:

It wouldn't hurt if he could save that pic right? As he was about to press the save button, he heard a small laughter behind him and saw Yoongi

"Stalker much baby?"

"I was bored"

"Yeah sure I just saw you saving my selca"

"Fine I was stalking your account. Happy?"

"Of course" Yoongi says then Jimin rolls his eyes. "How about we take a selca together?"

"Ew no"

"You already said no to going out on a date with me"

"So what? I could say no as long as I want"

"Fine fine you don't need to be a sassy ass to me" Yoongi huffs making Jimin laugh. "Jiminnie, do me a favor.."

"Not until you say please" the younger challenges. Let's see how it goes when the tables have been turned 🌚

"Hmm.." He thought for a while until another idea clicked on his mind. The older one softly nibbles on his ear and whispers, "Please baby?"

"Fine. What is it?" Yoongi smiles in triumph knowing that Jimin is easily flattered by him.

"Can you cook for me? I'm hungry"

Jimin simply nodded then headed to the kitchen. He was going to cook a dish called
Jajangmyeon for Yoongi. Jajangmyeon is a noodle dish with thick sauce made of chunjang (a salty black soybean paste), diced pork and vegetables.

His mother used to cook that dish for him when he was still a kid. One time, he ate too much and puked up black colored puke which is gross. Jimin cringes at the thought of that so he shook that memory off and continues dicing a small piece of pork.

Once he was done cooking it, the aroma of the Jajangmyeon made him hungry too.

"Fuck yes food!" Yoongi's eyes twinkles as he saw the sight of the freshly made noodle dish on the table.

"Bitch don't eat them all!" Jimin snarls.

"Yeah sure but before that.. Did you put any poison or something in here?"

"Who the fuck would ever do that"

"I don't know but maybe.. You?"

"Is that an excuse so you don't eat the dish I made? Very well then" The younger was about to grab the bowl of Jajangmyeon but the older was quick enough to swat his hand away.

"MY FOOD!" Yoongi hisses. "Idc if this tastes good or not but i'mma still eat it cuz I'm hungry"

He grabs the wooden chop sticks then break it into half like how he breaks the Jibooty (😏😏) then begins to eat. Maybe Jimin did put a poison in there huehue jk jk ✌

"Woah.." Jimin looked at him nervously, afraid of what negative words he may about to hear. "It's kind of salty-"

"It's suppose to be salty because of the chunjang.."

"Oh.."

He just sighs softly then continues to eat. Didn't he like it?

"Jimin don't think about I hate the dish, I just said it's salty but in a good way" he reassured to him. Tbh, it really is good.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep" The older one have finish his bowl so he sets it on the dish washer along with the other bowls.

The younger watches him from behind making him thought, what even are we? We just met a month ago and now we're acting like we're together.. Are we even together?

That thought keeps on bugging the first time they hang out together. Maybe he's just another toy to him..

Smiling bitterly with the thought, he caught Yoongi staring at him.

"Are you alright?" He asks in a concerned tone.

"Yeah.. Let me just go and get some air outside" He began walking towards the door and shuts it close. The older one was confused about his sudden change of mood and actions so he decided to follow the younger just in case.

Jimin tooks out a piece of cigarette then lit it. He never tried smoking before but now he's gonna change that. Nervously placing the cigarette, he breathed in a bit then started coughing. He immediately threw the half burned cigarette on the ground and continued to cough.

"Fuck it taste horrible" He keeps on coughing until he felt someone patting on his back. "Thanks Yoongi" Jimin says between coughs but then his eyes widen as he heard the familiar voice again:

"Who's Yoongi?"

Shit.

~•~

;-; a few more reads then it'll be 1k reads guys huhu tysm for the votes, reads and comments 💞💞 it made me feel a bit happy on my depressing state atm 💓💔💓

This was supposed to be a vkook and yoonmin chapter to celebrate Kookie's bday but then I just wrote this in a hurry so.. Maybe next time lmao

[I republish this lmao]