•Chapter 3•

3rd person

"Make sure you finish the rap songs next week" Rapmon says before sipping the last drop of his caramel macchiato. Both of them is inside a small coffee shop that's only a few blocks away from the apartment.

They we're discussing about their new upcoming rap songs since they we're invited to a underground rap battle. They use their code name, Rapmonster as Namjoon and Suga as Yoongi so no one knows who they we're.

The two kept it as a secret from anyone else since those we're illegal under ground rap battle and they may get caught then end up in jail.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he says boredly. Stirring his coffee, he watches it swirl around the mug. The sudden phone buzz from Rapmon's phone causes him to jerk his head up.

He saw him frown a little then glances at him. Namjoon stands up then says, "I need to go. I promised Jin that I'll be taking him out in a date"

"K"

"How about you, Yoongi"

"What about me?" Yoongi looks at him with a questioning look.

"Do you have any plans of dating someone?"

"Well I do have one right now"

"And who's that lucky gal ey?" Namjoon nudges him and Yoongi just rolls his eyes.

"The jamless midget" Namjoon laughs on how Yoongi insulted Jimin.

"Really? I didn't knew Jimin would date someone like you" He insulted.

"I always wonder why would Jin date you though" Yoongi shots back. "You can't even cut onions properly for goodness sake"

"Fine fine you win" Namjoon rolls his eyes and Yoongi smiles in triumph. "Also, tomorrow we're coming over"

Both of them bid each other good byes and went to different directions. Yoongi suddenly thought of Jimin and how he lied about being in a relationship with him.

Knowing that he's in trouble, he decided to make Jimin play along with him. Does he like Jimin? Well.. It's complicated... For now.

As soon as he arrived at the apartment, he turned the door knob and only to find out it was unlock as always.

"Jimin I swear if you leave the door unlock again I'm gonna shove the door knob up to your ass"

"If you can" Jimin replies as he types something on his laptop.

"Who are you talking to?" he leans over him to get a closer look but Jimin quickly shut his laptop before he could see anything.

"Why do you even care" Yoongi shrugs making Jimin rolls his eyes again.

"Keep rolling your eyes and maybe you'll find your jams there"

"That's so funny that I forgot to laugh" The younger stated boredly then opens his laptop again.

"Why do you hate me so much"

"You keep on grabbing my butt" He growls.

"Can I touch it?"

"Leave me and my ass alone you pervert"

"Ok" Yoongi then leaves the latter alone and headed to his room. As soon as he entered it, he was surprised that all of his stuff are already in their place. Wow Jimin did that all for him? How sweet.

Sighing, he proceeds to his work desk then put his lap top to work on the rap songs that him and Namjoon is going to perform for the next few days.

***

"Why is my life so boringgggg" Jimin whines as he rolled over at the side of the bed. He was feeling bored and wanted to get rid of it but how?

Suddenly he heard a small ding coming from his phone so he decided to check who was it from.

KingOfDestruction: Yo Jimin

SexyMochi: What

KingOfDestruction: Have your boyfriend already told you that we're coming over tomorrow?

Jimin eyes the message suspiciously then types down.

SexyMochi: What? Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend.

KingOfDestruction: Awwie~ Jiminnie is shy to tell us about his relationship with the turtle~

SexyMochi: WHAT THE HECK?!

KingOfDestruction: See? ;) Now gtg before Jin could throw chopped onions at me

Jimin barged out of his room then pounded  at Yoongi's door.

"MIN FREAKING YOONGI OPEN THIS DOOR OR I'LL-" Before Jimin could even finish what he was saying, Yoongi pulled him inside his room then threw him on the bed.

"What do you want?" The older's voice was husky causing Jimin to shiver. Fuck, it sounds so sexy–

"I-i.." Wait, he was supposed to be angry not shy and stuff! "W-why did you t-tell N-namjoon that w-we're together! W-WE JUST MET Y-YESTERDAY!"

Yoongi chuckled at his response. He knew that Jimin was trying to act tough but with his husky voice, it paid off easily.

"Just play along, Jiminnie" He whispers then trails small kisses down to his neck. The latter managed not to utter a small moan due to the pleasure.

"Yo-Yoongi! Wh-what the heck!" He yells then pushes him away as he hid his flustered face at the covers.

"Well Jimin, you enjoyed the kiss earlier anyways and I think a few more would be fine too" The older smirks.

"Th-there are different ki-kinds of kisses yo-you know!"

"Really? Show me those kinds of kisses then"

~•~

I think the next chapter is gonna be a bit steamy so  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)