•Chapter 20•

AN

Iswtg is this book reached 1k votes I'm gonna be shooked  ;_; tysm for the reads, votes and comments though ♥ please do always leave a comment since comments makes my day ouo

~•~
3rd person

Stepping upon closer at Yoongi with a seductive look on, the older can't help it but to pull Jimin closer to him. "Park Jimin you fucking tease" he hisses. Yoongi was wearing a vampire attire and hell it was a major turn on for the younger one but he manage to control himself.

Jimin just pushes him away slightly then shrugs and grabs a cup of juice to keep himself occupied. Lots of guys was staring or maybe eye fucking him already. Some have even did some dirty tricks on him but everytime someone does, Yoongi will give them a death glare and they'll quickly ran away. Everyone except hoseok haven't arrived at the party even though he's the one who's incharge for the party.

"hey hoes" Namjoon says appearing out of nowhere holding a bottle of alcohol on his hand. "Want some?"

"Sure, how about you baby you want some?" Yoongi asks and the other nods in reply. He then opens the alcohol and because he's the God of destruction, the glass shattered and the contents on it spills all over Jimin.  Making him, of course, wet 🌚

"AYYYEE GUESS WHO ARRIVED- oh..." Hoseok stares at him as he tries to contain his laughter. "I think you need to change pfft"

"You think?"

"Alright, go upstairs then search for my room" Jimin went upstairs and saw 4 doors. Heck he doesn't know which door it is so.... Upon opening the first door, he saw the two, Taehyung and Jungkook making out like they always do.

"D-daddy~" Jungkook moans. He quickly closes the door before the two horny shits can see him. Proceeding to the next door, he finally found the stable i mean Hoseok's room.

"Wtf his room looks like a world war happened here" As he felt the alcohol sticking to his skin, he began to strip. While he was busy removing other clothings, he didn't notice that someone already had entered the room.

And who was that? Yoongi of course. He wasn't ready to see the beauty infront of him who stood naked at the middle of the room. Jimin was about to remove his collar but the older was quick enough to hook the leash upon the collar then pulls him back causing him to fall down at the bed.

(🌚🌚🌚 smut ahead. Don't worry I'll tell you if the smut already ended if you're planning to skip the horrible smut I made :> )

"Fucking hell!" The younger curse and sees Yoongi who was also soaking wet. "Y-yoongi?" The reason why Yoongi was soaking wet is because when he was peacefully sleeping at the corner near the pool, Hoseok and Namjoon decided to pull out a trick on him and throws him at the pool.
"Hmm I prefer daddy" Yoongi smashed his lips against Jimin's. Cuffing both hands, he made sure that the younger won't escape this time. "Well aren't you a fucking tease hmm?" his fingers starts to trail up at the younger's thighs, receiving small whimpers by doing it so. Yoongi starts to strip before roughly pushes him at the bed.
He started to suck on the latter's nipple making Jimin let out muffled moans, afraid that someone may hear them. "D-daddy d-don't t-tease me" He whines but the older didn't listen but instead to continue to tease him. Yoongi removes his boxers and slowly rubs the tip of Jimin's member. "Too bad baby boy, you we're being a bad boy to daddy and this is your punishment" he growls. "
Daddy pl-please i-" "Suck" The latter obeys at him afraid that he'll do more punishments. He teasingly licks the tip of the throbbing cock making the older groan before starting to suck it. Yoongi 'accidentally' thrusts making the tip of his member hit the back of his throat causing the latter to gag on  it.
Feeling that the older was about to come, Yoongi ordered him to slap but the younger continues to give him a blow job. Slapping his ass, Jimin yelps in pain causing him to stop. "Jimin if you don't fucking listen to me I'll make your ass soar for the whole fucking month" He warns. "S-sorry daddy" The older uncuffs him and quickly flips him around then puts the cuffs back on. Now, Jimin is on his hands and knees and his ass facing Yoongi.
"Now for your real punishment baby" Pulling out a blindfold and a cockring, he puts it on him. Jimin felt something cold slipped on his member; a fucking cockring, how wonderful he thought. When he was about to protest, he felt a sharp pain from his ass. Spanking him several times, his once pale butt cheeks has Yoongi's red hand imprint on it. "Ready?" the older asks. "Y-you haven't stret- Mm-ah!" Jimin was interrupted as he inserted one finger on his hole. It was painful at first but soon the pain turned into pleasure. He began scissoring him and later on inserted three more of his fingers then replaced his fingers with his cock. Hell he was tight which made the older groan as he felt velvety walls clutched onto his. "F-fuck!" The younger screams in pleasure as Yoongi hits his prostate. With a few more rough thrusts, he finally came in filling up Jimin with his warm liquid.
"D-daddy le-let me cum pl-please" Jimin begs. He can't take it anymore, he needs a release. "Alright baby" Slipping the cockring away, he came. The two was left panting covered in sweat and cum but heck they didn't give a single shit about it. Later on, the blindfold, collar and handcuffs we're removed from him.

(🌝🌝🌝 you're safe now)

"That was great!" Yoongi says as he looks at the younger with a smirk on his face. "Right baby?"

"It's not" Jimin sarcastically rolls his eyes at him. 

"Is that why you we're moaning and screaming?" He snaps.

"Whatever" the younger replies. "My ass hurts so much"

"Goodluck with that then" The room was filled with silence for 3 minutes until Jimin speaks up, "Yoongi I like you"

"What?" he asks unsure if he heard it right or not.

"I said I like you, you dumb ass!"

"Huh?"

"I SAID I LIKE YOU MIN YOONGI- Mmmphf!" Yoongi once again crashed his lips against his.

"Guess what Park Jimin? I don't" Jimin's heart felt shattered. He doesn't? Tears swell up on his eyes but Yoongi just laughs at him. "Because I love you, you idiot!" Jimin jokingly punches his arm.

"Now you wanna be this guy's hot, handsome, beautiful snsd legs, genius, swag and everyone's bias wrecker to be your boyfriend? Hmm? Wink wink nudge nudge"

"I told you to stop that sheesh!" the younger scowls. "You forgot to add pervert but okay"

"Whatever you say Min Jimin"

"We're just together not married"

"Oh soon we will"

THE END 🌚🌝