•Chapter (say the name) 17•

AN
Ice ice baby 🌝🌝

[not edited]

~•~
3rd person

"Ok. Tell me, why are you two awake at 4 am and disturbing people's sleep?" The officer asks while giving the both of them stern looks. Jimin glared at Taehyung who was just fiddling his fingers so he elbowed him making him wince.

"Well... Hehehe" Tae cutely smiles at the officer. "I was just practicing my performance for later"

"And what performance is that?"

"Cypher!" He says then started to rap.

The officer just gave him a poker face then turns to Jimin who was trying not to burst out laughing.

"How about you? Why we're you holding this frying pan?" He gestures at the frying pan that's at the table infront of them.

"Well I heard him practicing so I decided to join him" Jimin smiles to get off the heavy atmosphere inside the room and hopes that his lie would pay off or else he'll be caught in a lie (( Why am I like this- ))

"And the frying pan?"

"My mic"

"Ok, Get out. You're not worthy of my time"

Who says you're worthy of my time either bitch.

The two went back to their respective apartment building so Jimin took this opportunity to hit Taehyung with the frying pan.

"Ow, that hurts"

"Why did you delivered those things to him?!?"

"WHY NOT"

"IT'S EMBARASSING"

"IT'S NOT!" The two we're interrupted by a text ring tone coming from Tae's phone. "Oh, it's from the delivery company!"

"What did it say?"

"The package is delivered successfully~ hehehe"

"Fuck me"

"Nah Yoongi's gonna fuck you" The younger winks at him so he just rolls his eyes at him.

Jimin finally reached his apartment and face planted at the large couch then fell asleep.

Yoongi

"Oppa! oppa! Wake up!" I felt my body being shake but I just ignore her.

"No, leave me alone"

"Look at what I'm wearing~"

"Yoonhee you do know that oppa doesn't care"

"Well then.." I heard her get out of my room making the room fell in silence. Finally. But hell no I was wrong, I heard her come back to my room but once again, I'll just ignore her.

I felt strands of leather brush upon my arm until it drew back. I jolt up awake and looked at Yoonhee. 

"YOONHEE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HOLDING A WHIP AND WEARING A COLLAR?!"

"Ohhhh~~~ Oppa said a bad word" She shook her head while she clicks upon her tounge.

"I don't give a shit now Yoonhee, where did those things came from?"

"Well guess what oppa? I don't give a shit either"

"Yoonhee you can't curse yet"

"What If I want too?" Yoonhee smirks evilly at me so I went to grab her but she was fast enough to run away.